Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where to buy 100 series ?

T-BLESD

Just wondering if there is a place folks have found good examples of these for sale? Didn't see any offered up for sale on this site.

Tom

Just wondering if there is a place folks have found good examples of these for sale? Didn't see any offered up for sale on this site.

Tom

There are usually a few for sale on Piston Heads. Never bought one from there - owned mine from new in 1998.

I buy the odd one or two and the price is not always the same for the year, there are some rough ones but there are some very good ones for the same price, most times cheap ones are crap, they should go to the scrap yard, it cost more to fix them than they are worth, pay a good price get a good one,

Also keep an eye on toyota dealers. They have 100 series churn from people trading in for newer ones. By far the best condition 100s I saw were on the part exchanged forecourts at toyota dealers. I know, genralising and all that, but still.

Also if you intend to keep it, its worth paying the 10% that Mr T is going to charge you. Specially if its a dealer who sold it in the firat place and then looked after it through its life.

Just a view point to think through.

Yeah Toyota Dealer buyers do all the leg work for you. That's where I ended up buying mine. I have not seen any 100's on the TOYO site for some time now. They like to give a warranty and have difficulty if the car is over 6 years old.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back