Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Which Jump starter pack to buy

I've also used a Noco GB40. Great for jump starting, but not so great for recharging electronics. I had an Antigravity XP-10 and loved the form factor and really wanted to love it, but after jump starting 3 Hyundai Tucsons in a row (at a camping event) the battery was hot and bloated and the alligator clip connector melted (the end connected to the battery pack.

Hi Guys and Girls I have a JS80 3000amp jump starter will it put out that much ?? who knows but I saw it on one of those 4x4 online people they had an old hilux that the battery was dead and it had been sitting for some time not even a test light would glow, they put this unit on it, turned on the key waited for about a minute for the glow plugs to do there thing and presto it started, this unit is the top of there range I bought one just for emergency.
My wife has a captiva 2.2 diesel with all the bells and whistles on it she left something on over night and wanted to go out the next morning at that stage I had a different unit bought from fleabay well I connected it up and guess what after a ball of smoke it was crap it had a heart failure, So I looked around and found this unit by Itechworld
JS80 3000 amp Portable Jump Starter Backup Power Bank With Heavy Duty Case
had to use it once for my nabours car ford ranger worked a treat no problems not even a think about it and he had left his headlights on battery was dead flat as for my 100 series Sahara V8 so far have not needed it touch wood but it is good insurance I have it if needed

I have a NOCO GB70 but I've never had the opportunity to to start my 1HDFTE. I bought this in case I had to stay without moving for more than 3 days with my ARB fridge plugged in.

Here's an interesting test, although the NOCO tested is much more powerful than the one I have.

Back