Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who has bought an iPad 2 yet?

What else do you expect from apple? Its all locked down, flash incapable, outdated and overpriced because they know people will just buy their products even if they put a turd inside each one.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I am an apple guy. One of those stupid morons who will buy anything apple, even when they shove a tird in it!

Why do you ask?

Well it all works nicely together!!
The iphone links to the imac, the ipod links to the imac and ipad, my emails are the same everywhere, just about everything prints from anywhere. My contacts and calendar synchronises without any problem. I've got space on the web for important documents that I can access anywhere.

It updates automatically and doesn't get a cold or looses speed everytime there is a new virus out there.

Every apple piece of hardware has its limitations. Put it all together and that's when the magic begins.

Without a doubt the nicest smelling tird I ever bought!!

But do your portable devices have flash?

BTW my Android does all of the above apart from the printing bit, but I'm sure there is an app for that.

Not sent from an iPhone

While I don't know what "life" is like without flash as I have Android, I have to say, it is crap. Flash on a phone beats the poor thing to death. I can understand why Apple opted to not have it. It would ruin their "perfect" device and the arrogance allowed them; people are changing to not use flash / other options.

TBH, so long as I can make a phone call I am mostly happy. :violin:

I have two desks in my office. One with a Mac and one with a PC. The PC is for work. The reason why I am able to spend so much time on here (through the Mac) is because I am usually waiting for the PC to do something. Like wake up, or launch an application or just sort itself out because it crashed.

Marketing yada yada... I like things that work, all of the time. Like a Land Cruiser for example, Vodka, or a Mac. I have had two Macs for 6 years now and they are as fast and as fresh as the day they came out of the box. They are expensive, yes. And Apple are a pain, yes, but the reliability and stability are incredible. Nothing ever seems to be a problem.

I have an iphone too and yes they work well together, but am I convinced that the iphone is the best it could be. Nope. I think I could design some better features myself. It's not that intuitive for some things. I like the apps for it, but I personally find the keyboard a pain to type on. Well I suppose it's not a computer, it's a smart phone. Just don't think it's that smart. I tunes works well and having Planet Rock as an App is truly great!

What's Flash?

Chris

Who needs flash content anyway.
I don't need to be able to turn that car 360 degrees on the screen!!

Some decent HD youtube footage suits me personally a lot more.

Back