Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who says we don't love nature

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
TreeHugger.jpg

We need to make one but with a landcruiser, i vote Ians green car, and then make it into a sticker

Rob said:
We need to make one but with a landcruiser, i vote Ians green car, and then make it into a sticker

Given a strong enough tree that picture looks easily done, just use the winch and crop the picture like they have.

I am sure Tony will have a suitable one at Lincomb ;)

Ian

Who needs a winch? I drove my old SJ up the side of the garage just by using a couple of bridging ladders to factor out the approach angle :mrgreen: My computer got wiped since but the pic's on the web somewhere, I'll have to try and find it when I get time

Jimbo4x4 said:
Who needs a winch? I drove my old SJ up the side of the garage just by using a couple of bridging ladders to factor out the approach angle :mrgreen:

Driving with both front wheels going up the vertical surface is very different to just one wheel. Do you think the vehicle would remain stable, well relatively stable, with only one front wheel on the vertical? I feel an experiment coming on :lol:

Ian

Find 2 trees next to each other or find a really big tree, that way we don't cheat with a winch :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Driving with both front wheels going up the vertical surface is very different to just one wheel. Do you think the vehicle would remain stable, well relatively stable, with only one front wheel on the vertical? I feel an experiment coming on :lol:

Ian

If you drove one wheel over a ditch say, the downward force on the unsupported wheel would be more than if the vehicle was in a more vertical position, . . . . . . . I think :?: so it is feasible, . . . . . . I think :?: go for it Ian, I shall watch from a distance :lol: :lol:

Back