pic003.jpg

pic004.jpg

pic005.jpg

pic006.jpg

pic007.jpg

pic008.jpg

pic009.jpg

That last photo's been taken on a different day surely :?: :!:

What happened to all the peeps stood on the corner :?: And if they ran away did they take the cone with 'em & the LR in the background & the van :? :!: Perhaps the chap in the RHIB took the van & the speed that he left in it blew away all the sea mist :D

Oh hang on a mo it's like one of those spot the difference pictures I'm loving it :thumbup: :D

Where's the tree in the foreground gone :?: And the overturned boat :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still very funny though :lol: Looks like the first lift really did go wrong :shock:

Actually now I've had another look I may be wrong :oops: :lol: I hope so 'cause that means it really did happen :thumbup: :pray:

You know how people always rattle on about bigger isn't always better. :naughty: Lies i tell you.

That series of pics has just confirmed to me that bigger is better. Hmmm.... 37's it is then. :twisted: (well at least when the fun fund grows up that is. :( )

That is hilarious though. Imagine trying to explain that to you boss and insurance company :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I recon the last picture is a fake. It looks like the used the 4th picture as the main one then added the green truck to it.. Either way a funny set of pics.

The truck Company is based in Galway where I live.
The last photo is a fake, but the rest are all real, It happened a good few years ago now. It was big news at the time.

scubadec said:
The truck Company is based in Galway where I live.
The last photo is a fake, but the rest are all real, It happened a good few years ago now. It was big news at the time.

I knew i'd seen them before, ages ago without the last pic :D

Back