Why Calculating Moments is Important

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Witham, Essex, United Kingdom
Garage
That last photo's been taken on a different day surely :?: :!:

What happened to all the peeps stood on the corner :?: And if they ran away did they take the cone with 'em & the LR in the background & the van :? :!: Perhaps the chap in the RHIB took the van & the speed that he left in it blew away all the sea mist :D

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Witham, Essex, United Kingdom
Garage
Oh hang on a mo it's like one of those spot the difference pictures I'm loving it :thumbup: :D

Where's the tree in the foreground gone :?: And the overturned boat :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still very funny though :lol: Looks like the first lift really did go wrong :shock:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Ryan Thomson

Supporter
May 15, 2010
North London
Garage
You know how people always rattle on about bigger isn't always better. :naughty: Lies i tell you.

That series of pics has just confirmed to me that bigger is better. Hmmm.... 37's it is then. :twisted: (well at least when the fun fund grows up that is. :( )

That is hilarious though. Imagine trying to explain that to you boss and insurance company :doh:

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
I recon the last picture is a fake. It looks like the used the 4th picture as the main one then added the green truck to it.. Either way a funny set of pics.

scubadec

Apr 3, 2010
Galway Ireland
The truck Company is based in Galway where I live.
The last photo is a fake, but the rest are all real, It happened a good few years ago now. It was big news at the time.

Ecky Thump

Mar 4, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Garage
scubadec said:
The truck Company is based in Galway where I live.
The last photo is a fake, but the rest are all real, It happened a good few years ago now. It was big news at the time.
I knew i'd seen them before, ages ago without the last pic :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks