Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WIN an amazing driving experience courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance

ChrisKnottIns

WIN an amazing driving experience courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance

What better way to kick off Spring than with a special member offer.

Ask Chris Knotts for a CAR or HOME insurance quote before 31/05/15 to be entered into our prize draw to WIN a fantastic experience – a Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride at Dunsfold Park - the location of BBC's Top Gear (or your choice of 3 other locations).

Do you dream of driving one of the most desirable supercars in the world? Well, prepare to make that dream a reality times three in this triple supercar blast plus high-speed passenger ride and photo. You’ll get behind the wheel of not one, not two, but THREE incredible supercars at a choice of 4 locations across the country.

PRIZE DETAILS:
Take your pick from 10 spectacular vehicles including an Audi R8, Aston Martin, Ariel Atom, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche and more, for three adrenaline-pumping drives around the track. The excitement doesn’t stop there though - after completing your final lap, it’s time to hop in the passenger seat for a high-speed ride from your professional instructor. You can choose from a selection of four locations across the UK for this driving package, which also includes a photograph of you zooming around the track in one of your chosen supercars – the perfect souvenir to show off to your family and friends.

TO ENTER:
Secure your chance of winning this amazing day out by calling us FREE on 0800 917 2274 for your car or home insurance quote. If you meet our usual scheme criteria we'll enter you for the draw once we've taken your quote details.

Find out how much you could save on your car or home insurance if you switch to Chris Knott and gain entry to this amazing prize draw at the same time. Perfect.

If you have any questions, here I am.

Good luck!

best,
Nick

PS. There's a small supplement to pay for choosing the Dunsfold Park location but we'll cover that too if that's your preferred choice.

The experience will need to be booked and taken by the expiry date: 7 November 2015 and we'll get the voucher to the winner in early June.

No spoof quotes - the winner may be asked for proof of renewal date.

Here's some feedback from a few clubs/forums received last week:

Feedback from JagInfo forum:

"I'm happy they are here as they have saved me money on my insurance over what was already pretty competitive." Mark

"Me too Mark.... Got rogered by a big insurance company and they did me a great deal..." SEF

Feedback from MR2 Roadster Owners Club:

"Given the increased number of insurance related posts recently I thought it was fair to leave a bit of feedback for Chris Knott. I have been a customer for 2 years (since buying the MR2) after them providing a very competitive initial quote that suited my needs. I'm pleased to say that I'm now moving into a third year with them on Saturday. Year-on-year the pricing has stayed consistent with no knee-jerk increases to renewal premiums, the policy they have recommended has been flexible with my ongoing needs including mods (my latest renewal involved adding a range of new mods which were all taken at no increase to the premium) and the customer service has been excellent. I have also had my club member discount applied automatically each year without having to ask. All-in-all I'm very happy and will probably be taking up a second, mirrored no-claims policy on another car later in the year. I would recommend any club members looking for a renewal to consider asking them for a quote." AndyM

"I second that motion. Just renewed my policy and was pleased to hear the amount had gone down, with all mods declared. Good phone service as well. Thanks." Shnazzle

And feedback from a couple of others:

"Renewed for another year, very happy :thumbsup:" andy-v, Corsa-c

"Forgot to quote the ref but you still did a good quote. Will be renewing with you Friday" sentr, Civinfo

For full competition rules please see here - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/competition/

UPDATE: AMAZING PRIZE DRAW and LOYALTY REWARDS

So the Triple Supercar draw is a great offer for members. Don't forget that you can ask Chris Knott to quote for the other cars in your household too - any make or model, not just your club/forum car - to qualify.

There's a permanent offer on our multi-car or additional car policies that gives you an extra £20 OFF as a loyalty reward when you bring extra cars to us - that's an extra £20 OFF the best quote we can find for you.

And, if you're an existing Chris Knott Car Insurance client, getting a quote for your home insurance gives you another £20 OFF; £50 OFF if you have more than one car insured through us.

Please include us in the mix when getting your quotes. With these offers and the Triple Supercar draw there's every reason for you to pick up the phone and ask us for a car or home insurance quote if yours is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477

Remember the prize draw closes at midnight on 31/5 - make sure you call us before then for your quotes.

best,
Nick

Feedback given in recent days about both our car and home insurance:

"I got a quote (and signed up for) a policy £75 cheaper than my renewal quote and £50 cheaper than the next best quote. So far so good." D J Fryer, AlfaOwner

"I changed to Chris Knott as well this year saving £240." vectrafire, Vectra-c forum

"Just had a quote and took out a policy - very impressed! Eager to earn my business and happy to blow AF out of the water." Dracos, MG-Rover.org

“A bit of positive feedback (& I don't normally bother). Can you give a big thanks to Kim. My house insurance is always "interesting" as it has had subsidence in the past which led to a £100k claim and that tends to put off insurers. The standard answer is "we can't quote - stick with who you are with". I always try and get a couple of quotes and this year I got two, both of which were similar price and both were much cheaper than the last company who have hiked their prices considerably each renewal. You were, in fact, literally a couple of quid more expensive than the other quote. However, I went with you partly because the level of cover was much better and partly because of the customer service from Kim. Thanks.” BigDunc, MPS Owners

"In the end CKI were the best price and going back over what I thought was a concern in reality looks like a complete non-issue, so have now gone with them. No issues going through the acceptance call, all quick and simple. Just got to scan in a few documents now... Nick, thanks for your comments. I do like the personal touch that the companies like yourself provide on here... Thanks all." Borealis, FocusSTOC

Details of our permanent loyalty reward offers - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/offers.html

UPDATE: CHRIS KNOTT TRIPLE SUPERCAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE and RECOMMENDING US TO FRIENDS

CHOOSE 3 SUPERCARS TO DRIVE
If your car or home insurance is due between now and the end of June please remember to include Chris Knott in the mix when getting your quotes together.

When you ask us for a quote (before midnight on 31/5/15) you'll be entered into the Chris Knott Spring Prize Draw for the chance to drive your 3 favourite (of 10 available) supercars round one of 4 locations across the UK.

Choose 3 from:

Aston Martin
Audi R8
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Porsche
Nissan GTR
Ariel Atom
Caterham*
Bentley Continental*
Rally Car*

You'll take your first choice out, then your second, then your third - getting quicker and slicker each time. Your laps will be photographed and you'll receive a picture of you driving one of your chosen cars as a souvenir. Then you'll be taken for a high-speed passenger ride by your instructor in a sports saloon car to show you how the professionals do it.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is ask Chris Knott Insurance for a car or home insurance quote. What have you got to lose? Even the call is FREE - 0800 917 2274.

WHAT IF YOUR CAR INSURANCE IS NOT DUE YET?
We have mentioned it before but I thought it was worth reminding members that you can benefit from extra discounts when you recommend Chris Knott to friends and family members.

Just get them to call for a quote and mention your name/CK reference number if they're due before the end of June and not only will they be included in the prize draw but you'll receive £20 OFF YOUR OWN RENEWAL for every one you recommend who goes ahead with our quote.

So even if you can't win this amazing prize yourself there's a great chance that you can save money on your annual insurance bill - just ask friends to call us for a quote to see if we're competitive for them - again you have nothing to lose and your friend/family member might become our prize winner.

There's no limit to the number of £20 discounts that can be applied to your account so you could even get free insurance if you know enough people :)

The Chris Knott Quoteline is 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 if you prefer a geographical number). Alternatively, send us brief contact details via our online form: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/

best regards,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

TESTIMONIALS
Here's what various forum members said about Chris Knott in the last couple of weeks:

"Hope its ok to post here, but just wanted to express my thanks at smashing it out the park for a second year in a row. All mods declared cheaper than others with no mods. Highly recommended and the staff are very friendly." mariocinq, FiatForum

"I dealt with a lovely lady called Kathy and she was very helpful and I ended up setting up a new policy with Chris Knott as the price offered was very competitive, would recommend people give them a call/email and see how they get on themselves" JINGLE, Z4 Forum

"Just wanted to say that Chris Knott were extremely competitive recently when quoting me on the Almera! Came in over £100 cheaper than my renewal. Although I chose to stay with my current insurer I'll definitely be coming to you when my Celica is due!" autojumbled, Almera Owners Club

"Hi there, just got a very competitive quote with CK." fallenshatriya, CivInfo

“CK beat my van renewal by £130 so I must be one of their top customers as all 3 of our vehicles are now insured with them, been using them around 7/8 yrs & apart from the automated switchboard its 9/10 from me.” mr wilks, Z4 Forum

*Caterham, Bentley Continental and Rally car not available at all locations.

Back