Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winch fitting

Have you moved them within photobucket? I seem to remember Chris had fun and games when he did that with some of his pictures?

Aye, it doesn't like it when you move them around in photobucket...

The winch bar is from David Bowyer. The modification that I made was to weld a 100mm X 706mm plate between the lugs that bolt on to the outside of the chassis rails. This plate has 2 holes each end and sits on top of the chassis rails and is secured by the 4 bolts that screw into the bolt holes that are already available. This achieves 3 things. It strengthens the the whole winch bar attachments. It would help prevent the chassis rails being drawn together and allows the winch bar to be lifted on to the rails without fear of rupture, and can be secured now by one person. David Bowyer seems to thing it was a worthwhile mod.
John
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48570501/bar%201.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Gav/jon
I probably did mess around with photbucket. I changed to Dropbox seems much easier, although the first pic seems to have an error in it somewhere, the others seem OK

Cheers John

Is there anyway of getting the photo to show in the thread from dropbox rather than a link?

Hi Gav - I have asked them about that, waiting a reply. How did you do all your pictures?

I use photobucket John - I've tried others & find photopluckit {admin: naughty naughty} the easiest. Its a bit of a pain to upload to sometimes but recently its behaved for me...

Back