Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Windscreen mouldings and bump stops

eatapeach

Any one got a good source for the following?

The first four are the inner and outer moulding for windscreen. It leaks, and it's rust behind the screen which needs fixing. The mouldings are shot too

TOYOTA Genuine 75534-60021 Windshield Molding:
Genuine Toyota 75533-60031 Windshield Molding:
Genuine Toyota (75543C-60020) Windshield Molding:
Genuine Toyota (75544A-60020) Windshield Molding:

And bump stops which have rusted off

48306 - 60140 Rear bump stop

I cant find these on Milner or Roughtrax. I have ordered from Parts Souq before - never again - they sent the wrong part and it was too expensive to return. I ended up going to Toyota to get the right diff lock cover.

I have tried Amayama from Japan for the bump stops but it just gets stuck and "checking the warehouse"

cheers

IMG_20231217_201518.jpg

Amayama or Euro4x4 parts ? I have dealt with both and found them excellent.
Partsouq are generally very good, the picker on yours must have been on 'yoof training'
Maybe even Chapelgate on here ?

Amayama or Euro4x4 parts ? I have dealt with both and found them excellent.
Partsouq are generally very good, the picker on yours must have been on 'yoof training'
Maybe even Chapelgate on here ?
cheers - I have tried Amayama from Japan for the bump stops but it just gets stuck and "checking the warehouse"
Partsouq - I ordered a difflock cover - they sent me a difflock cover but for a completely different car. Returns cost was greater than the cost of the item, so I had to go to Mr T.
When I search by part num I get ebay links to US dealers, partssouq etc but cannot find a UK supplier. Same with the usual sites - can't find the actual parts

Are the Toyota bump stops much more expensive than faffing about and getting the wrong ones ? or are they no longer available from a dealer ?
Often if you tell the dealer you are not in a rush and they can put the parts on a "stock order" then they will give you a decent discount .
The bump stops look similar to 80 series ones .

Hi - I don't know - I will need to enquire at Toyota - the cover I had to buy was £65 as opposed to £17 with Partsouq. Nayab can't send the mouldings as they will get bent in transit - I'll go to Toyota and price up the parts there.
THanks for the help

Back