Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Work In Progress

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just thought I'd dropin a quick update on the progress of my cruiser. Firstly let me appologise for any spelling errors as I am using a wireless keyboard and it sometimes misses out letters.

Got round to fitting my Iron man suspension lift yesterday, and, man am I happy with it. drives like an absolute dream. the only thing that concerns me is that I tried getting it up on the ramps afterards for a photo of the articulation like nick did but the clutch seemd to slip like mad half way up??? Brand new cutch in aug and only done bout 2000 on road only miles since.

have also fitted a TUNIT engine modifing jobby and again must say I am well impressed, gone from around 300mpt to around 410mpt.

I have a milners body lift sat in the garage waiting to go on, an I know You are all gonna say I should have done that before the suspension, but I was having a prblem with the new tyres binding on the arch and the suspension looked eaiser, especially seen as thought I just cut the rear struts off (so if anyone wants a set of very good condition front struts and springs or rear springs, let me know). Made It a Piece Of Cake(anybody need a hydraulic spring compressor).

Will Be fitting my 12000lb winch when my mounting plate is ready from Gary and asfir bash plates as soon as they come from TBR. I thingk After all that I should Be read to take my green 90 out for the weekend. somewhere very special and perhaps do some thing that the wife would probably divorce me for.

21042011067.jpg

21042011066.jpg

21042011065.jpg

21042011064.jpg

Looks much too nice to spoil on anything your missus would divorce you for, mind you that reversing light :?: on the back looks a bit vulnerable :think:

Bloody hell mate your postman use big elastic bands round there, ours just use little red ones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris looks loads better, mount was collected from the coating place yesterday so ready when you are ;)

As already said we have a full diary on the Monkeys for the next few months so get yourself on some if the events

Back