Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

I'm not smart enough to understand the science, but can you modify your genetics with a simple injection of "stuff"?
No you can not, I'm no scientist but being a fully qualified agronomist I do know a lot about plant viruses, to change the genetics you would need years of selective breeding this is the only way it can be done, unless you use GM and that is a very long subject and not a jab

Last edited:
Don't know about actually modifying genetics but many substances known to be carcinogenic as well as high dose radioactivity can damage DNA.

I dont really on media or doctors. I rely on myself. I relay on making a decision based on my views and what my eyes see around me.

Apologies for my first post on the forum being somewhat adversarial. No offense intended Frank. Will mosey on over to the "Introduce Yourself" section and let ya'all know who I am before I hit this section of the forum again and stir up more trouble...

I dont really on media or doctors. I rely on myself. I relay on making a decision based on my views and what my eyes see around me.
I know what you are saying, but you do need to do your research. And there are limits. I for one, want an anesthesiologist who comes with a degree in the thing, rather than you gassing me just before they do some dental realignment :)

:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I know what you are saying, but you do need to do your research. And there are limits. I for one, want an anesthesiologist who comes with a degree in the thing, rather than you gassing me just before they do some dental realignment :)

:)

Trust me I research mate.

I'll let you tell GOK the good news... :icon-biggrin:

To be honest kb. I have been having second thoughts about the jab. They are offering free pizza if I take the jab. Could do with a pizza ;)

To be honest kb. I have been having second thoughts about the jab. They are offering free pizza if I take the jab. Could do with a pizza ;)

Just wash it down with one of these Karl :thumbup:;)

D62BAB90-3822-4B8D-B2EB-E235A6374684.png

I would avoid the pizza, you never know what that could do to you :lol:

Cherryade and Cream Soda and a packet of Smiths Crisps with the blue paper twist of salt
Whatever happened to Corona Drinks

We had Alpine here in Sheffield, practically lived on the stuff as a kid, loads of different flavours. He'd be round our way on Saturday afternoon in a flatback Bedford TK.

CCADC414-B4BA-4390-B54D-7E2ADC0B7AB6.png

And staying off topic the butcher used to deliver the meat for sunday dinner on Saturdays and best of all the baker came round with bread and cakes and at times we had a good choice of cakes especially in the summer holidays as we were towards the end of his round

We could make up our own minds by observing the world around us but the days of Aristotle and Leonardo are over. We stand on their shoulders and need to study textbooks if we are to learn.

Oh my. Kebabs too.

what do I choose. I heard a free taxi ride too earlier. this is so exciting.

Back