Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

1628101983046.png

Cherryade and Cream Soda and a packet of Smiths Crisps with the blue paper twist of salt
Whatever happened to Corona Drinks
you sound like my kind of date steve..

Don't use Argon or he will wake up dead

Sorry Chapel gate not of the rainbow variety only jabs I want or need are medically administered by female nurses

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
More CRAP
Children's Health Defense is an American activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine activities and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines

Good to see you are doing the serious research to discover whether something is true or not. Wikipedia was it? Or Snopes?

Good to see you are doing the serious research to discover whether something is true or not. Wikipedia was it? Or Snopes?
That website can be proved to publish fake crap from many sources, you believe what you want I don't give a f**k. I would much sooner believe my own Dr and a personal friend who is a Dr of 40 years experience, than random posts on a forum or fake news websites
Another thing as I like to travel as much as I can, you won't be doing that without being vaccinated anytime soon just saying

Last edited:
fake news websites
We can easily say if a article is fake or real. Fake articles try to persuade readers to believe n take action immediately. They ll repeat their core message few times in the article. As we read more of these v ll easily recognise them with out cross verification.
vaccination is a personal choice, ideally there should not be any hardcore pro or anti vaxer beliefs. It’s just different opinions. As of now more evidence says vaccination is better but it might change as we get more evidence. Science n life r fluid n ever changing

Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.

pick up hot topic n try to increase subscription? Common attraction n publicity techniques. These don’t care for anyone, just their

I’ve always been of the opinion we should be allowed to talk about things and express a variety of opinions. Nobody can claim, from a religious, political or any ideological perspective to have sole exclusive access to truth.”

this is using sentiment n emotions to suck public into their opinion.

Vaccination and treatment is not based on political, ideological etc etc. It’s collective evidence from across the world n first time in history, health authorities are collaborating n putting data out. Still the author prefers to use these words as these are strong words to suck people into his opinion.

A challenge for those experiencing cognitive dissonance:-

Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) has never been isolated in a lab. This is according to the Spanish health journal salud. So how the hell can it be tested for?!!

Still struggling?

Canadian court (Alberta) admits during Patrick Kings case that the Provincial Health Minister could not produce proof of isolated virus of Covid-19 virus. (There are claims that this caused certain Canadian government policies to be changed according to people like Stew Peters - this is not true). The point is - this is now on public record that there are no white papers supporting the isolation of SARS CoV-2. Court transcripts available soon.

“I Wasn’t Successful, No I did Not Win The Court Case” Patrick King on Press For Truth! - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Cognitive dissonance is a real thing and you may just be experiencing it....... or I'm the one that's telling you lies!! lol!!

Back