Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

@karl webster that's basically it. A few will rule, the rest need comply. And what people don't know won't hurt them, as a real mindset.

One thing that's come out of this last year is that if you are not focused on you and yours, you are just a number filling someone else's purpose.

So many fewer people with us today, really makes you wonder how many were lost to rules and causes that no one will be held accountable for. And the same mistakes being made again and again.

As a family we have carried on as normal. we lost my nan and we said enough is enough. started seeing everyone as normal if not more than we were. If it wasnt for us a great grandparent would be in hospital with mental issues.Life is too short to live in fear. Our friends and families need the human connection. That is life itself

I was curious as to the total UK deaths year on year

ONS

So 70k more last year than the previous, but not as high as I would have thought considering covid

if you look through the data it mentions Under a five year low a few times. The number of deaths made me to to the conclusion I have. I still dont know anyone locally who has died from it. I know plenty who are in a bad way due to the jab and mental health issues.id rather not see the deaths that they make out there is to be honest.

Just noted that the data for 2020 is still provisional in England & Wales - so there maybe some corrections, up or down, I don't know.
Yes mate. provisional makes people think theres 000s more IMO

I dont dout we have something that is making people ill. I know a good few have been knocked for six. What I do dout is the numbers and the complete control of most.

The above is a well know news site for telling the truth NOT
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue

If that link is true (and its well worth looking at how VAERs operates before you blindly believe its information) thats 0.008% of the people who have recieved the vaccine compared to a death rate of 1.8% for people who contracted COVID 19.

In simple terms catching COVID is 225 times more likely to result in in death then having the vaccine based on current figures from the USA

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sure there could be something out there causing a problem for some people.
But no where near as bad as this government would want us to believe.
Far to many deaths have been marked up as a covid death, just to keep the government figures believable.
I call a stinking pile of bullcrap.

@Graham what sort of authority are you basing that on? I guess you mean the NHS numbers when you say the govt numbers? These are auditable and published publicly.

Where are you getting your numbers from?

What is a prat?

prat noun [C] 1. A person or persons who is convinced that a highly improbable set of circumstances can explain why they do not believe the rational , scientifically verifiable explanation for any given event . 2.the inability to cut and paste a word into a search engine without any context. I.E the meaning of prat in English .​

From the Cambridge Dictionary .

This is from a highly respected, criminal barrister. Says it all really. And I completely agree.
Screenshot_20210717-192853.jpg

I also see this as rapidly descending into the same bickering as Brexit... we are all good at landcruising... May we all be able to continue to landcruise in good health when all this is gone away

Did you not see the photos of the g7 summit with boris and the rest of them all without masks all less than half a meter apart shaking hands etc.
People have been able to work along side hundreds of other people without masks. In lockdown you could go to jcb or toyota main factory and go to work with a million people yet you couldn't visit your own family Come on!
There has always been different rules for the powerful , besides the G7 participants were probably all fully vaccinated .As for the factories & other workplaces the fact that workers weren't given proper protection or made to continue to work says that contrary to your assumption that the danger is exaggerated , the amount of fucks given about those lives was precisely zero.
"The inquiry found that people working in elementary, caring, leisure, and other service occupations had higher mortality rates, especially men. This reflected the fact that these sectors remained open but also the low rates and coverage of statutory sick pay and difficulty in accessing isolation payments. This reduced people’s ability to self-isolate—increasing exposure and spread and worsening their outcomes" from this report about how the some most vulnerable are in the greatest danger .If you want to ignore the rules , just get on with it & accept the consequences but stop whining about how hard done to you are .

There has always been different rules for the powerful , besides the G7 participants were probably all fully vaccinated .As for the factories & other workplaces the fact that workers weren't given proper protection or made to continue to work says that contrary to your assumption that the danger is exaggerated , the amount of fucks given about those lives was precisely zero.
"The inquiry found that people working in elementary, caring, leisure, and other service occupations had higher mortality rates, especially men. This reflected the fact that these sectors remained open but also the low rates and coverage of statutory sick pay and difficulty in accessing isolation payments. This reduced people’s ability to self-isolate—increasing exposure and spread and worsening their outcomes" from this report about how the some most vulnerable are in the greatest danger .If you want to ignore the rules , just get on with it & accept the consequences but stop whining about how hard done to you are .

I'm not winning at all. my life is no different.

Ps probably all vexed. With a vax that doesnt stop you contracting itdoesnt stop you paseeing it on and wont stop you dying.

Not sure if i had it or not but i was really ill for about 10 days end of January early February 2020

Who on here has had covid? I had it around a year ago.

I got cv after going to the local hospital to visit my Auntie (every 2 days for 2 months). It felt like there was sandpaper in my lungs this was February the 23rd 2020 when I got ill.

Not a nice experience. I got very concerned about visiting Aunty who went into end of life treatment on the 29th of feb. I had to go to be with her but after 23/02/20 I didn't want to return to hospital to see her.. But did go on the 29th to be with her.

This was before any measures were put in place face masks, isolation.. etc.

Back