Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

Cases will increase but impact will be less due to vaccinations. This low impact high numbers can be managed through summer. I think in September they ll assess again

no sane government wants to stop its population from working and basically be on state aid
Are they sane ? aid ? dont you mean dole , which of course makes those recieving it scroungers :fearscream:
health care needs paying for.
communism doesnt work. move on..
Public health in most developed countries has been systematically weakened in recent years with spare capacity - needed in case of unexpected events - called "waste and inefficiency " , the solution being to have faceless corporations , who only care about the bottom line pile in.The results could have been predicted by a gerbil with learning difficulties.
Communism = anything i disagree with.Crumbling infrastructure , unaffordable housing , shitty jobs with low pay , libraries closed , university costing a fortune & a long list of other failing aren't exactly an endorsement for the current economic model , that couldn't keep toilet paper on the shelves. Don't even mention climate change.The UK government sat on it's hands at the start of this & as the bodies piled up all they were interested in was filling their boots with public money & making plenty of room at the trough for their mates , a sort of free market communism .With all the corruption , the pointless war in Afghanistan that ended in complete failure and photos of empty supermarket shelves the UK is weirdly similar to the USSR in it's dying days.

Last edited:
A millon what??

A million People who are fighting for their childrens future. People who are sick of the lies and being forced to live in fear. People who have watched their family members die of no treatments in hospitals. People who have watched there families and friends mental health go downhill.
These people aren't the idiots that people make them out to be. they are doing peaceful protests. The police go in all guns blazing when the numbers drop later in the day.

Mainstream media will not show any of this and they dont report on it.

A million People who are fighting for their childrens future. People who are sick of the lies and being forced to live in fear. People who have watched their family members die of no treatments in hospitals. People who have watched there families and friends mental health go downhill.
These people aren't the idiots that people make them out to be. they are doing peaceful protests. The police go in all guns blazing when the numbers drop later in the day.
I think that's a bit harsh to say the least - NHS staff have been working day and night to treat and support people with Covid. If a patient died, then I'm sure it's not from the want of NHS staff trying to save them.

If they run out of PPE or Oxygen or ventilators, that's not exact the staff's fault - you can blame the government for that. They didn't renew the order for "contingency" PPE supplies in 2019, hence the acute shortage.

I've seen the handful of people protesting about Lockdown and Covid restrictions around Parliament Square, they've been there for a few months. I'm not really sure the numbers are really newsworthy, though they are shown on BBC now and again.

I also don't recognise the "Police go in all guns blazing" comment - most afternoons the crowd disperses of its own accord.

I guess your sources must be different....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Anyone can believe what they want as I don't care one way or the other.
But would you really believe the women below
Former nurse and anti-vaccine activist Kate Shemirani says Covid vaccines are "bioweapons" and "surveilance systems" with an "electrical charge" that can transmit and receive signals from 5G towers. She adds people who have been vaccinated will likely die "within two years".

Kay Shemirani, is a "Former nurse" as in "Struck-off by Fitness to Practice Panel in damning 49-page judgement"!
And I have had 2 jabs and only get 4G bloody shocking

Last edited:
That’s really big theory. No govt ll dare to do such things. There are acceptable truths like NHS privatisation, US style health insurance system, surveillance systems by hacking our gadgets but all vaccine takers dying in 2 years n 5G in body.

Anyone can believe what they want as I don't care one way or the other.
But would you really believe the women below
Former nurse and anti-vaccine activist Kate Shemirani says Covid vaccines are "bioweapons" and "surveilance systems" with an "electrical charge" that can transmit and receive signals from 5G towers. She adds people who have been vaccinated will likely die "within two years".

Kay Shemirani, is a "Former nurse" as in "Struck-off by Fitness to Practice Panel in damning 49-page judgement"!
And I have had 2 jabs and only get 4G bloody shocking

She isn't someone that had breast cancer and beat if naturally then dave? Now she works with natural medicine helping people?

I personally dont believe the 5g stuff but I wont mock people for their views

She isn't someone that had breast cancer and beat if naturally then dave? Now she works with natural medicine helping people?

If that's true then fair play to the woman and credit to her for trying to help people with alternative medicine.

If that's true then credibility destroyed IMO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but thankfully most will see through the crap as shown by the numbers taking up the vaccine vs those not.

So here is a question I don't know the answer to, are the anti vaxers only anti the Corvid one or all vaccines in gereral ??

I wont mock people for their views
I will if they defy logic , reason and science. Alternative medicine has some merit but a lot of dried unicorn shit has been sold to gullible folks at eye watering prices & some of these peeps have the brass neck to go on about big Pharma cynically making profit from illness....coloidal silver , Himalayan salt lamps and a long list of other snake oil products have made plenty of fortunes.

We get to see a lot of US funny videos selling lot of self made therapies n products in very attractive packages. All those super strength super power kind of stuff. Super heart, brain n every super part of body :)

Are they sane ? aid ? dont you mean dole , which of course makes those recieving it scroungers :fearscream:

yes. yes. no.

i dont know about the other schemes, but the self employed got 80% of there profit recorded for the previous two years of there tax returns. nothing like the dole. mates who worked in factories were furloughed.

i have no problem with the dole, anyone of us might need it one day. its a safety net.
i do have a problem with the career doley, they are more than scroungers. you deny they exist, and i know that they do, but lets not go there. this is a covid thread.. :thumbup:

So here is a question I don't know the answer to, are the anti vaxers only anti the Corvid one or all vaccines in gereral ??

I cant answer for other people Dave but it's a person question that is frankly nobody else's business but I'll still answer it. I will research any jab and theres a good chance I wouldnt take it unless I had no other option.

I will if they defy logic , reason and science. Alternative medicine has some merit but a lot of dried unicorn shit has been sold to gullible folks at eye watering prices & some of these peeps have the brass neck to go on about big Pharma cynically making profit from illness....coloidal silver , Himalayan salt lamps and a long list of other snake oil products have made plenty of fortunes.

Salt inhalers any good?
I know a few who have come off major meds and have lung issues in hand. we have a forum member who I wont name but I'd love for his views.

i have no problem with the dole, anyone of us might need it one day. its a safety net.
glad to hear that , but the constant narrative about scroungers mean that if you do need it it's so inadequate and difficult to access that it's long ceased to be a safety net.
i do have a problem with the career doley, they are more than scroungers. you deny they exist,

I don't , never have .In fact iv'e supplied more than once verifiable official data that give the lie to the myth of the benefits scrounger as a real problem in financial or moral terms.Also , more than once iv'e asked you and others who support this myth to put some reliable numbers on this so called problem.
but lets not go there. this is a covid thread.. :thumbup:
health care needs paying for.
communism doesnt work. move on...
throwing stones , glass houses n all that

Back