Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

You probably haven't missed me but I have been busy doing..

TobyJug

Garage
things like this...

Because with the summer approaching I decided it was time to finally attack my garden. (well the 40ft long tip behind my house)
When I moved in 3 years ago the weeds where 7ft high and I never had enough beer to get through it..

Just before winter I managed to cut it down and burn most of it...
So just under a couple weeks ago I was left with this......

Foto-0013.jpg

Then after an intensive appointment with the spade for a couple hours it looked like this..

Foto-0015.jpg

Then I picked up some turf and more topsoil and managed to get some green..

Foto-0018.jpg

I got my shed out and went to pick up a garden shed that a friend did not want any more..

Foto-0002.jpg

Foto-0001.jpg

Hour or 2 and a few can's of Heineken later...

Foto-0006.jpg

After this I went out and trashed the bike for a bit as I am not used to all this hard work..... :p ;D

Then a few days later I put the stuff down that keeps weeds to a minimum and pebbled a area and made a rockery...

Foto-001ii.jpg

Foto-0026.jpg

Foto-0022.jpg

Foto-0019.jpg

Some plants, tree's, watering and creosoting later it looks like this now....
Time to get the lawnmower out... :p

Foto-0019f.jpg

Fotodd.jpg

Fottt.jpg

Foto-dd.jpg

Foto-001ee.jpg

Foto-0009.jpg

Time for a BBQ soon me thinks....
Still need to flag underneath the shed and finish behind it as that is going to be the dog's domain and I need another little shed there to replace the old one..
But all in I think I did pretty well....
Now then the next project is spraying the bike..... might even chop it... :D and then it's the LC's turn to go in the garage for the big makeover

Nice transformation, looks really good

Well done - that's a great transformation. :cool:

Now that you've done yours and made such a good job, when are you available to come and do mine? ;) :lol:

P.S. I can provide as much Heineken as you can drink, so long as you haven't got hollow legs! :lol:

Thanks guys....... :mrgreen:
It was hard work but worth it to have a garden again....

chadr said:
Well done - that's a great transformation. :cool:

Now that you've done yours and made such a good job, when are you available to come and do mine? ;) :lol:

P.S. I can provide as much Heineken as you can drink, so long as you haven't got hollow legs! :lol:

well I am sure that for the cost of the materials, diesel and a small wage we can sort something out.... :D

Good job, do you think your neighbour could have found a bigger satellite dish ;)

TobyJug said:
things like this...
When I moved in 3 years ago the weeds where 7ft high and I never had enough beer to get through it..

Just before winter I managed to cut it down and burn most of it...So just under a couple weeks ago I was left with this......

Foto-0013.jpg

Great transformation Toby,
That's something like mine when I first moved in 29 yrs ago, but after a few mods, a cherry tree, some woodwork behind which is my garage, a few paving slabs and a lot of hard work it now looks like this, the garage has now had the roof raised by half a metre to get the cruiser in complete with rooftent.

1.jpg

and looking the other way towards the house with my wife cooking in the kitchen (Where else should they be? :lol: but for Christs sake don't tell her I said that)

NickiCooking.jpg

Chas

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Are there any photos of the finished job
augie.gif
;)

Paul said:
Good job, do you think your neighbour could have found a bigger satellite dish ;)

whaha.... yeh it's an amateur dish not sure he has used though... lol

we need a multi quote on this site.....

thanks everyone....

nice garden btw Cossack

whahahahahaha Bat21 :lol:

Rob said:
well you get the idea...

we already do, when typing scroll down and quote anything you want from the thread as many times as you like ;)

yeh I know but it's not as easy as having one on the main page and multi quote straight away... :mrgreen:

Back