Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Prices

Obviously will be newer, so any effects may be lesser simply due to the fact that corrosion has has less time to take hold. I'd like to think that Mr Toyota took some lessons after seeing the 90s/100s/120s etc. and applied a better and longer lasting underseal.
no hes learnt nothing im afraid. ive seen some terrible 200 series.

IF ITS AN 09 PLATE HOW CAN IT BE REGISTERED IN 2010 UNLESS ITS AN IMPORTED VEHICLE REGISTERED IN 2010 ??
THAT PICTURE OF THE SILVER 09 PLATE ON AUTOTRADER AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD IS A 120 NOT A 150
TRUST ME IV HAD HUNDREDS OF THEM AND I'M NOT A CLOWN !!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, the one at the start of this thread is a 120. The OP was looking for advice on that initially.

However the one we're more recently discussing is linked in the middle of the thread and is definitely a 150.

Intravenous land cruiser. How's that for a thought.

Well, I’m going ahead with the purchase of the second, linked vehicle (150). There is some surface rust/corrosion underneath at the rear of the vehicle but pretty much what I expected based on the advice on here-it is 14 years old afterall. Im in it for the long haul so will be dealing and treating this in the next couple of months.
Fully stamped service record and blemish free mot history (for what its worth!). Cambelt done at 78k.
I’ve posted a thread on the 150 forum for basic servicing advice.
Thanks everyone for your input. I’ll no doubt be punishing you with more questions in the future!

THE CRUISER KING DIDN'T READ/ FOLLOW THE THREAD, SO GOT IT WRONG !!
TECHNICAL QUESTION - IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE WITH CAPS LOCK ENGAGED ?

Wow - that was quick work! :icon-cool:

Enjoy the 150 - and look forward to seeing lots of pics as you go on your Landcruiser ownership journey. :thumbup:

Last edited:
THE KING WAS ONLY TRYING TO GIVE HIS ROYAL ADVICE TO A FELLOW CRUISER ENTHUSIAST !!
I THINK THAT WAS A VERY SENSIBLY PRICED 150 FOR RETAIL IF IT WAS AS GOOD AS DESCRIBED ££
WORTH OVER £10K IN THE TRADE ALL DAY LONG
BEST OF LUCK WITH IT FROM THE UNDISPUTED (CRUISER KING)

TRACTIONMAN I THINK YOU AND I NEED A FACE-TO-FACE CHAT (OFF THIS FORUM), MY OLD PAL, AS YOU HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTING ME ON HERE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW
AND LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH THE KING ??
YOU HAVE GOT MY GARAGE ADDRESS AND MY PHONE NUMBER BUT IF YOU ARE BUSY IL COME TO YOU !!
MEANWHILE, I SHALL LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU
KINDEST REGARDS (CRUISER KING)

Back