Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A 'Storm' brewing in Scotland

That's got a separate chassis, so acceptable, [emoji3] and a nice big V8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And looks and sounds quite impressive too. And JW still has the 100 so all is not lost :)

I'm looking forward to watching the transmogrification of the ML!

That's got a separate chassis, so acceptable, [emoji3] and a nice big V8
Yes, separate chassis to bolt thing to, low range, can be lifted / bigger tyres etc but I don't think we'll be going there. It will get me to and from our horses which is my new interest and it'll do it very quickly :icon-cool:

So I'm opening a book on this one. What's first do you think? Bigger beefier tyres or replacement bumpers??? ;-)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice one Gary. Very surprised on the buy if I'm honest. Didn't think JW would loose the plot yet again but obviously he has lol. At least you have come well out of it Gary.

Now have we got someone on this forum who can council JW the guy needs help lol.

Well done Gary, I've always liked the look of JW's truck, go for it!

Congrats Gary! :thumbup:

Like Karl, I was pretty surprised! :icon-surprised:

Congratulations Gary, I bet you're very pleased to get your hands on a JW 80. Really good Christmas present.

Interesting choice Jon, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Winter tyres are not an off roader mod, I got some on my BMW, however a fancy HAM radio setup does count as one...

Nice one Gary - Christmas has certainly come early for you !!! :icon-cool:

(I can't believe the effort that JW puts into trucks only to move them on almost as soon as he has it "spot-on"! :think: )

I've asked Jon to buy my 80 then sell it me back when it's done :icon-biggrin:

I think Jon really got tired of my incessant nagging. The only way to shut me up was to give in really.

Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw

Is it working yet?

Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw Jon can I have your bandsaw

Is it working yet?

:laughing-rolling: :clap:

Back