Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Lol the caption I saw for that was along the lines of 'having crashed his speedboat, Jesus makes a quick getaway' which I thought was hysterical. Apologies to those who might disagree :)

That version cracked me up to Gary. It's all just lighthearted fun hopefully.

Now, getting back to that little boat load of Sheila's getting an overall tan, is there an interactive version of this pic. My 'touchscreen' isn't quite living up to its name. :icon-wink:

Submarine fun.jpg

Just had a new dishwasher installedimage.jpg

Some of us old farts will appreciate this. Crispin........

image.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Do not miss the sound the modem used to make though. Or the fact someone would pick up a phone extension and terminate your session:(

Do not miss the sound the modem used to make though. Or the fact someone would pick up a phone extension and terminate your session:(

In the days of 'Home Banking via Prestel' I would say to the family "I'm just logging the computer on so don't pick up any phones".

Pity none of them have an attention span greater than 3 mins :icon-rolleyes:.

Bob.

This may or may not be visible to those in the UK... if not, don't worry, it's more for the benefit of the rest of the world...

p0327yt4.jpg

Sorry for the size...

This may or may not be visible to those in the UK... if not, don't worry, it's more for the benefit of the rest of the world...

p0327yt4.jpg

Sorry for the size...

Your right i cannot see it here in the uk but, I'm sure that's my fault :icon-wink:

Back