Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 10-12th

karl, he has insurance but they wouldnt cover him in europe for him to drive my truck, unreal!

giles, yes i may take you up on this at some point.. not sure if you remember but i called in and looked at that white bj45 about 18 months ago, now have a hj47 tho !
might be able to help with the petrol pick ups as well, just waiting to here, ill email you about that
stan

Hi there

yeh i do remember, that troopy and another have been sold to a guy in the States. Glad you have a truck now, we have a few warehouse in Europe but I guess its the one in Amsterdam you may want to leave something in.

I shall be along with the boys :thumbup: :icon-biggrin:

Trev' Man up son, put your foot down, wave your finger in her face and tell her your going! Leave her understanding just who it is that wears the trousers in your house :whistle: That's what I'd do :shifty: :icon-wink:

I shall be along with the boys :thumbup: :icon-biggrin:

Trev' Man up son, put your foot down, wave your finger in her face and tell her your going! Leave her understanding just who it is that wears the trousers in your house :whistle: That's what I'd do :shifty: :icon-wink:

I've said many times before, I wear the trousers in my house..................................when she's out :lol::lol::lol:

Right, I've put my foot down with a firm hand and plead in no uncertain terms, once I was allowed up she has said Yes. So myself and Mrs Trev are definitely going.

2 for hog roast please.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dilema time!! Supposed to be biking that weekend in the lakes!

I've said many times before, I wear the trousers in my house..................................when she's out :lol::lol::lol:

Right, I've put my foot down with a firm hand and plead in no uncertain terms, once I was allowed up she has said Yes. So myself and Mrs Trev are definitely going.

2 for hog roast please.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

2 for hog roast please.
Awesome m8 :dance: Looking forward to meeting Mrs Trev' :icon-smile: Will she drive Lil'blue down or the caravan on the 120?

I'll be towing the caravan Steve, we need somewhere to kip after all.

I'll be towing the caravan Steve, we need somewhere to kip after all.
You are a subtly very funny man you are and I can't wait to see you again. Will your sister be coming along in Fiery?

Sis was coming but now not, double booked doing something or other. Shame really, would have been nice to be a 3 LC contingent.

Looking forward to it as always, it'll be nice for Mrs Trev to put some faces to names, I'll have to be on my best behaviour now (don't think that'll happen somehow).

So Mrs Trev going to be driving the other Landcruiser then Trev?

That'll be an experience for her. Don't you think?

She's used to handling big things :lol:, actually she's driven the offroaders before so it'll be reet.

Sounds great. I am in. No need for organised activities.

x 2 with hog roast. Thanks Tony.

I would like to be there but Helen has been asked to take some of her annual holidays from work so its only fair i keep my mouth shut until i know what she wants to do .

I have been asked if i want to go to quest 4x4 the weekend after and definitely cant do both not sure what to do. Anybody been there. 650 ACRES meant to be really amazing.

Is quest 4x4 only on twice a year mate? That would make my mind up.

Yes your right there karl and i could then collect a windscreen as well.

Back