Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sharky's 100

Yeah still got a bit to fit to it. Finish wiring the fusebox I'm putting in the rear. Still to fit Compressor, brake controller, more 12v sockets 3rd battery/piranha solenoid, annexe track on back of roofrack for my rear awning, Waeco mobitronic 240v unit, battery monitor, some spring spacers to lift it a little more, fridge monitor, make a new rear storage unit, probably more stuff but cant think of at the moment
Got to buy, Snorkel, rear wheel carrier, side awning,(sold other one so have to get new one), maybe spotties for roofrack, roofrack ladder?

Cool! Should keep you buys for a while! :icon-biggrin:

Lots to do hey Ben. I fitted the console today, Everything works Pheww!. I just need to get some small connectors to extend the interior light wiring and then its finished. Sorry not great pics but you can see how it came up. Pretty happy with it for a home madey.
005_zps9f95341b.jpg

004_zps1539c5d6.jpg

Thanks Ben I'm pretty happy with it for a home madey. I started making my rear storage today, keep ya posted on that one

Knocked up this rear drawer/storage unit, not as good as the prof made one but will do me. I recessed the fridge in it as its easy to access it where it is. Has 1 x very large drawer with compartments (goes entire depth), behind fridge is a good size storage cavity which is accessed via folding the second row seat down. The wing on the right is removable for access under it. The left wing is fixed and under it houses the compressor which is plumbed and switched to the rear panel where there is an outlet to plug airline straight onto and 3 x 12v merit plugs. In the small storage locker on the left is a fusebox and 2 x 12v power outlets in behind the door. On the left side also has another merit which the fridge runs off just under the factory 12v outlet. Also has an Anderson plug there too.
017_zps7e32c6c5.jpg

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I like the " just knocked up" bit! I wish I could make something either knocked up or pro built like that ;) Very neat

Looks good. Where did you get airline connectors ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Steve and Andy, Steve I am no carpenter by any means but learnt just by having a go at things and believe me I've made plenty of mistakes over the years :lol: . This would be I think the 6th rear storage I've done. As I said they're no ARB type set up but cost me around $250 to make compared to a flash prof built one for $2000 and IMO will do a similar job for me. Andy my compressor (Blue tongue brand) had the push on male fitting so I mounted compressor under the left side, replaced that fitting with a barbed fitting to clamp a small length of air hose and used a different fitting other end where it goes through the plywood/carpet and screwed the original male fitting to that all run through a switch just under the air fitting. So none of it can be seen (except outlet/switch) I just plug my airline hose on and hit the switch, works good!

Cheers Steve

Well fitted my EFS 2.' lift springs last week and lifted it more than 2 I suspect :wtf:. Also fitted my snorkel today, cow of a job the template was not right and couldn't use some of the hardware as it didn't fit. Came up alright in the end but not without a lot of swearing and cursing:lol:.
001_zpse0ff5cbc.jpg

002_zps56f35ae4.jpg

003_zps6b5fb7a1.jpg

004_zps88c8f615.jpg

looking good
console very neat

i cheated and bought one, but only has slot for one radio

Thanks Andy I would have loved a bought one but to get one with 2 x radio holes, very expensive and cant justify 4 or 500 bucks to get one here. Its not as good as bought ones but did it very cheap as I had the ply already.

Cheers Steve

Very nice truck Sharky, and commendable work you've done on it.

I think a 105 would be the only truck to tempt me away from my beloved 80, but it won't happen :eusa-naughty:(had to say that, it might be listening :lol:) :whistle:

Thanks Clive, :lol: I know what ya mean mine has ears and eyes everywhere
I bought a second hand Kaymar spare wheel carrier and fitted it over the weekend. Crikey I can understand now why they charge so much to fit them. Took me over all day to do.
006_zpsd37af438.jpg

004_zps7a4d6f6b.jpg

016_zps38b69db7.jpg

Thanks Ben its getting there. Almost to where I need it but still far from where I would like it :lol:

My homemade shelf and divider for my storage unit

001_zps3b2a2219.jpg

Back