Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sharky's 100

Thanks Clive its getting there. I still have to pull it all back out to pretty it up with some paint

Finally got around to fitting the triple battery set up. Got new start battery, 2nd is a 120 A/H deepcycle (running fridge only), 3rd is an allrounder 105A/H deepcycle/cranking battery (running all my accessories and extra 12v outlets). Both aux's run off separate piranha solonoids so both independent of each other. Was a tight fit but all under the bonnet. Also fitted 4 x led lights on the roofrack.
005_zps026c016f.jpg

020_zps20a711b3.jpg

009_zps0f81a4e7.jpg

Did a bit more to my drawer unit, caged and shelve over fridge now with access areas behind
002_zpscb1d3fd9.jpg

003_zps3101db07.jpg

005_zps93d83455.jpg

Fitted an ARB winchbar and winch
002_zps4a5a9f27.jpg

side and rear awning setup
015_zps3a6680b5.jpg

Very nice Steve, I like the 105, neat work there...:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice work, looks great! :thumbup:

Just be careful with the roof lights, theres a few cops out there who will book you for them. In particular Mansfiled police love to book 4x4's with roof lights. :thumbdown:

my light bar only comes on with main beam - is that illegal?

Not sure about France Steve but i'm pretty sure it's illegal in the UK or at least it definitely is in the Isle of Man and laws are pretty much the same . We were in our early teens when me and a mate got stopped driving a rally prepared Mini Cooper and the only thing he asked is where the SEPARATE switch was for those bloody great spotlights , thankfully the switch was in the headlining and so he didn't ask anything else :whistle:

Thanks guys yeah I've heard of the Mansfield police doing that Ben. I also heard I think it was couple years back they pulled every 4by over and defected most of them for tyres and lifts. I ended up taking the lights off the roof as it was too glarey on the bonnet.

Back