Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, I've finally bought one

jjsaul

Country Flag
uk
Having joined the forums a while ago on the hunt for a LC, I finally bought one at the weekend.

1994 80 series 4.2 auto - with lots of expedition kit mods by the previous owner.

Our intentions are to start travelling more with it, lots of big plans when time/money allows in the next few years.

I'm really impressed with how it drives and how many of the original toys still work (i've had years of land rovers!)...hopefully lots of happy years of ownership to come!

Nice one. Hope you have lots of enjoyment with it. Will we be seeing some pics?

Hey, another convert to the 80 brigade!

Good choice :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will get some better pictures soon, not really taken many since the weekend! 10922178_10155037384675392_146481671_n.jpg10928310_10155033280660392_2134378443_n.jpg

I see it doesn't need any TLC, it's already got it, LOL
Look forward to some closer piccies.

That looks familiar, I'm sure I've seen that one before somewhere. Anyway it looks a nice 80 and with lots of kit as you say, should be a very good starting point. I can't think that roof box is doing the fuel economy any good! I'd consider removing that if you don't need it.

The plate is a nice to have, I nearly bought L80 TLC a few years back, but decided to spend the money on more kit instead. Happy travels, they are a different best to a LR, but I find that I still enjoy both.

The roof box and tent are coming off very shortly and being stored indoors as I won't be needing them for a few weeks! On the motorway all the stuff on the roof is the noisiest part.
Scott - it came from North London so that might be why?
The plate was put on a few owners ago, I admit it completely passed me by when I first saw the truck. It is nice to have though.

Welcome to the the good forces and away from the dark side. I too came from LR ownership and for me there is no going back!

Back