721.3 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 193
Ah-ha, at last, the UK's getting some Eastern European winter weather! :clap:

Excellent. Started here last night and still snowing. Doesn't feel like it will last though

Had it a couple of days but it's putting it down now and ment to get worse later ��
dont think the BMW would of moved in this lol

Still nothing here yet :( cold though - probably come tomorrow when we have 30 ducks to 'process' :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Been up to the unit today which is on the moors. Wow it was serious up there. Totally different. Snowed all day, freezing fog, very poor visibility and rubbish tyres. All in, pretty exciting. Dropped over 6" up there. Not that much I know but by back roads standards it's pretty hairy.

We had two feet of snow here. :lol:

I'll get my coat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvRnUKTLubxRKzJIuKjDGFi4BhYt3j-UxaxjSFoSxYwmRBrAg7.jpg

Bit of snow here this morning, had great fun on the mountain bike going to work, missus had no issues in the beemer, gotta love decent winter tyres :icon-biggrin:

Mountain bike to work for me too as usual. 5" lying snow so let some air out of the tyres which certainly makes a difference to grip but the extra drag on clear roads is very noticeable.

still nowt :( plucking 30 ducks this afternoon, the Frenchies kept 'popping' out to see if it was snowing yet and nothing :(
-4 tomorrow morning and rain supposed to come later so who knows ? Perhaps............

Chuffin cold this morning, -4deg, but dry.

Rained this evening, so no snow I think, but icy roads, so overall, no fun :icon-mad

The snow has gone from here now,but like you say it's come cold now.

Snowing like a good un again here at the edge of the Peak. Schools closing at lunchtime. What a bunch of lightweights. What we have here in the village is usually exceeded by some margin once you get onto the tops. Looking outside, I think the ditches will be full of cars again by teatime.

Remains of last night's snow

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422537901701.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422537901701.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 134
Back