Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

10 Great reasons to visit Namibia

Good for you, there are many of us Southerners head back this year and next. Fingers crossed it all works out and I will definitely hold you to your offer as Namibia is on my bucket list.

James,
Where about in Namibia are you moving back to?

Three more Christmas's here for me and then I'll be moving to Swakopmund, cant wait :icon-biggrin:

Yeah, at least Namibia is about as steady and stable as any country can be.
Here is one of mine from about 1975, getting on for 35 years.

Gra.

Attachments

• (28) - Copy.jpg
    (28) - Copy.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 105
James/Ryan

Really envy you guys moving down there. Namibia is my favourite. Was there in '05 with HI. We travelled the figure 8 and also ventured up to Terrace Bay. What an awesome place. Oh yes, and all that in a Toyota saloon car. Planning to get back there in '14 but with some proper wheels.

Don't know what happened with the size of that picture above.
I wanted it to be this size.

I can't seem to to do an edit.

Perhaps Crispin can replace it.

Gra.

Attachments

• (28) - Copy (800 x 577).jpg
    (28) - Copy (800 x 577).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 119
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey Ryan, I'm going to be living in Windhoek. But my old man has a farm near Outjo, so I'll be up there quite a bit. Every other Christmas we go fishing at Torra Bay, along the Skeleton Coast, for 3 weeks - now thats a fantastic trip!

Does anyone know how to subscribe to these posts? I didn't get any email notifications of all these replies... :(

Does anyone know how to subscribe to these posts? I didn't get any email notifications of all these replies... :(

At the top of the thread, "Thread Tools", then "Subscribe to this Thread"

Some great pics there......as has already been said, "where's my lotto ticket?" :icon-biggrin:

Back