Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series prices

Paulpen

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Ive started writing the advert and taking the pictures in perpetration to put an advert up but then it struck me that I have no idea what I should ask for it in the current climate !

Mines a 2002 (facelift but not the 5 speed gearbox) with good history, no rust but a couple of small issues and it's not immaculate !

I see other adverts from £4000 to £12000 so how do you price something with that big a price range ?

Try buying a better one which should give you a clear idea of what your selling :icon-wink:

I know what you mean but I also don't want to price it wrong and spend ages with it sat on the drive gathering dust !

Theres probably some quite big differences between the £4000 one and the £12000 one - so see where yours lies in between the two

Just paid £7K for mine with 174,000 clicks on it after watching a few that I kind of wanted but were all £10K plus. The down side with mine was the rotten front wings and sills are thin, so renovating it my self. The seller, well known on this group as 'The King' (no comment) said that had he had the work done, it would be on his forecourt at £10K.
Since acquiring mine I have two customers looking for 4.2 J100s. They know that if they are not buying a body work project, ready to roll, under 200 thousand miles. They will be in the £10K bracket.
I might be wrong, there could be cheaper out there, but this is my recent experience. Besides, I got rid of that sack of proverbial do-do known as a Discovery III in with the deal which was important.

Ive started writing the advert and taking the pictures in perpetration to put an advert up but then it struck me that I have no idea what I should ask for it in the current climate !
So I have two potential buyers in the market. Where is it in the UK ? Or pictures please.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers guys :)

I just dont want to either do the family out of money but also not try and rip anyone off or waster their time coming to see it etc.

Ill get some underneath pictures tomorrow and then get the advert up - I think a middle ground of £7995 will a fair price but I will await feedback on the advert !

So I have two potential buyers in the market. Where is it in the UK ? Or pictures please.

Im down in Somerset chap and you are more than welcome to message me and ill send some over before I finish the advert :)

Possibly a good position or ive got the price wrong against condition !

Its only as good as what someones expectations are I guess !

If its right in the right places and its not buying work then it sounds fair to all parties. Being rust free is a major advantage from the sellers point of view, as is a full MOT.

I think that sounds about right, especially if you're listing it on here first. You see a lot of unexceptional 100 series trucks for sale in the 10-13k bracket that are not going anywhere or are being steadily reduced.

Mines a 2002 (facelift but not the 5 speed gearbox) with good history, no rust but a couple of small issues and it's not immaculate !

I see other adverts from £4000 to £12000 so how do you price something with that big a price range ?

Paul...... I think you may end up in a 'state of confusion', when you look at this one on FB today!!

Ouch !

Although it does look like its come with a lot of modifications and extras !

Back