100 series Rims

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
I am in england
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield S.Yorks
Sorry no Dave, was just letting you know what they look like. They are on my Hundie. This design of wheel was used on Irish models so that might be a line if investigation.
They'd just been done up at Metal Magic in Barnsley.

br1anuk

Jan 10, 2016
Have your dealings with them been satisfactory @br1anuk? I notice you have endorsed them on a number of occasions.
Ive never had any dealings with them but the fella does sound as though he doesn't want to sell anything.
I'm on a mercedes forum and I mentioned that they had a couple of brand new mercedes complete car shells in primer and a guy off there went up and bought one off them with no problems.
Ive got a 90 series and they've got nothing for me.

br1anuk

Jan 10, 2016
And for your information I've never endorsed them only highlighted that they exist. I think we're all big boys on this forum and can make up our own minds as to wether a company is worth dealing with.

scottmk1

I am in scotland
Jun 26, 2019
I've tried dealing with that place. Next to impossible, he obviously doesn't need to sell anything. Either that or there is a big market somewhere for his stuff so he doesn't have to be flexible.

Reactions: br1anuk

Jacob100

Supporter
Dec 15, 2017
Sheffield
And for your information I've never endorsed them only highlighted that they exist. I think we're all big boys on this forum and can make up our own minds as to wether a company is worth dealing with.
Indeed we are and as part of that process I felt I had to ask why in more than a handful of threads you have brought people’s attention to a company that has had nothing but poor feedback from other users. I thought we might be missing something. But no - an email to them confirmed that they have no interest in selling 4x4 parts which kind of concludes this for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks