Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series Rims

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Did any 100's come on 17" rims as I could do with some 17" 5 stud rims, so I can fit some 255/80R17 tyres
Thanks David

yes, they did.

IMG_0381.JPG

These are 17" off my import 100.

Are they for sale Andy

Sorry no Dave, was just letting you know what they look like. They are on my Hundie. This design of wheel was used on Irish models so that might be a line if investigation.
They'd just been done up at Metal Magic in Barnsley.

Thanks Andy will keep looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Andy will keep looking

Check this company out.

They strip brand new land cruisers , I can't believe more people on this forum know about them. They've got loads of stuff New old Stock.

I spoke to him this morning and not the most helpful guy around tbh

Have your dealings with them been satisfactory @br1anuk? I notice you have endorsed them on a number of occasions.

Have your dealings with them been satisfactory @br1anuk? I notice you have endorsed them on a number of occasions.
Ive never had any dealings with them but the fella does sound as though he doesn't want to sell anything.
I'm on a mercedes forum and I mentioned that they had a couple of brand new mercedes complete car shells in primer and a guy off there went up and bought one off them with no problems.
Ive got a 90 series and they've got nothing for me.

And for your information I've never endorsed them only highlighted that they exist. I think we're all big boys on this forum and can make up our own minds as to wether a company is worth dealing with.

I've tried dealing with that place. Next to impossible, he obviously doesn't need to sell anything. Either that or there is a big market somewhere for his stuff so he doesn't have to be flexible.

And for your information I've never endorsed them only highlighted that they exist. I think we're all big boys on this forum and can make up our own minds as to wether a company is worth dealing with.

Indeed we are and as part of that process I felt I had to ask why in more than a handful of threads you have brought people’s attention to a company that has had nothing but poor feedback from other users. I thought we might be missing something. But no - an email to them confirmed that they have no interest in selling 4x4 parts which kind of concludes this for me.

Back