Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series TD battery types - both sides

nathanrobo

Guys

I'm trying to source a pair of batteries for the LC but having a mare - I have the battery type for the RHS battery but not the left (250 / 334 90AH 830 CCA). I chucked the original LHS battery some time ago not realising that the batteries should be the same spec both sides (probably the route cause of my Alternator probs).

Anyway does anyone have the battery type with the posi & neg terminals the other way around?

probably worth checking with your local Toy dealer - batteries have been pretty good value from them.

probably worth checking with your local Toy dealer - batteries have been pretty good value from them.

I'll give it a go!

I buy batteries for my Fiat 500 classic biz from Haze in Corby. When I can give them a type such as 250 / 334 with AH & CCA, I get great trade prices.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
£78... that's a good price.

The AH and CCA aren't shown but when you zoom into the picture it shows 75ah and 450 CCA. Not sure why they list this for a 100 series. From the factory they seem to come with 90 AH and 850 CCA which are £100 each on the site. Which is another £44 :-(

Last edited:
Got two batteries delivered 95ah 950 CAC with four year warranty from Tayna Ltd for £139 all in.

It's been an expensive month... servicing the LC oils, filters, etc, a replacement alternator plus batteries. Still got to do the MOT in the next few days and get the mini serviced (need a stamp in the service history) :_(

Good job my fuel's almost free

Back