Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

105 Series steel wheels

scottmk1

Country Flag
scotland
I'm looking a for a set of 5 steel wheels from a LC105, these are 16x8" with 5x150 PCD and 110mm centre bore I think. They have the part number 42611-60200. I'll try Toyota but I expect they will want too much. UK based as well, can arrange collection.

Well it just so happens that I might know where there are 6 of them and they're in Scotland......

I'm so sorry. Really I am. Just checked and there are two sets. One set of 5 stud and one set of 6 studs, but it's the Cruiser ones that are 6 stud. I could have sworn it was the other way around. Real shame.

Ok thanks anyway. What are the other ones? Land Rover?

Honestly I've no idea. The chap up there has run a lot of Patrols, Troopies etc but has has to his shame also run the Green Oval from time to time, so maybe yes. They're not very pretty. Look like 1978 Ford Fiesta wheels. I can always message him and just check that he doesn't have any others. He has several barns and they're packed with secret goodies.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well I'd definitely be interested if he has steels in the above size & fitment, doesn't have to be that exact design, just fancied them to keep it all OE

I've messaged him. In these meantime Scott can I ask that you stop by the intro section and tell us al little about yourself and your Cruiser.

Thanks Chris. I think I done that before, and have a thread in the Garage section, unless it's gone?

Excellent. It's just that you came up as a new member on account of your number of postings. Welcome back in that case!

Did you Raptor the load bed? I did my Hilux 2 weeks ago. Very pleased. As soon as my fella gets back tome about the wheels I'll let you know of course.

I haven't yet, so many other things keep getting in the way. I'll get my thread updated soon.

I have some very exciting news for you. Prepare for incoming PM

Yes? No? Thoughts? He can get pics tomorrow.

I have a full set of OE 16 pcd5x150 OE steel for 105... In case what @Chris is working does not happen, let me know.

Don't know anything about that, must be something to do with the website.

Back