Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Now sold!!!! 120 LC 4 2003, 190k.

Not at all. No contradiction there at all, so read the whole thread !
Are you suggesting this is not an honest example then ?
OP is in no rush to sell, so has not been actively been pushing it from day 1
Honest vehicle, honest seller - this wont change when offered elsewhere.
Just back in November, OP said he hadn't advertised it yet, not wanting to deal with idiots, so from March you mentioned, it was only on here with a few updates - a limited market.
Hardly " been for sale".all the time you state.
With other members having at least 1 lc already - a limited market, (as per karl2000) and has not yet been offered on other platforms yet, so open to many more potential buyers (and idiots as OP correctly stated) actively looking for an honest 120.

Last edited:
This honest example has been for sale since March 2023. It is now January 2024. So contradicts your statement.

I've only ever advertised it here! ( and on a lc owners fb page)

I really love the car, can't be arsed with the nightmare that's ebay, and hate selling cars. I don't need the money. I paid £14k for it when I bought it, and it owes me nothing.

It's so handy having a "spare" car for emergency use.

I was hoping it'd go to an enthusiast on here, but looks like I'll have to mot it and throw myself open to time wasters and scammers on the open market.

All those you mention mate are a right pita, but you quickly know what they are and get rid accordingly, but a waste of your time nontheless.
I was selling a caravan once, someone came to see, asked me to show that everything worked - no problem. Part way through he took a phone call which went on and on - I shut everything down, locked it up and said it was sold. It sold for real 2 days later to a non time waster.
Good luck mate, you'll get there !

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for update mate, really glad for you, I hope you got the low price you were asking.
(not a nudge for you to disclose) 14 years is a long time to own a vehicle, just shows what can be achieved with regular maintenance/repair as and when necessary, and not let it go into decline.

Back