Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 lc4 owner from chorley

fast but dim

hi, come here via google, I've got a 53 plate lc4, only mods are grabber at 2's , hids and sheepskin seatcovers. I've had it 2 yrs, use it as a tow barge and family car, but use it for genle laning :oops:

been into 4x4's for a few yrs, started with a hilux pickup, defender 90 tdi, got left some money, bought a disco 3 which kept breaking down so wisely swapped it for a lc120.

I looked at how much relacement panels were for a lc4, and bought a suzuki sj for offroading, then swapped that for a mk2 pajero, which is my current offroad toy. In a couple years I'll maybe give the cruiser a bit more stick.

the cruiser is the best car i've ever had: comfy, safe, reliable, and with a great image and heritage. tbh all i can see myself doing is chipping it and maybe getting a custom bumper.

Welcome to the show FBD - do I recognise that username from another Land Cruiser site some of us used to inhabit??? :mrgreen:

Gav Peter said:
Welcome to the show FBD - do I recognise that username from another Land Cruiser site some of us used to inhabit??? :mrgreen:

i use the same name everywhere! why the split?

fast but dim said:
i use the same name everywhere! why the split?

Welcome to the club. Short answer is that we wanted a friendly and co-operative place to chat about LC's :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ok: pic
IMG_1924.jpg

no offroad pics of the 120 yet.

this'll have to do
IMG_4547.jpg

sorry :lol:

Hello FBD,

Strange name?

Well here is a great forum, where you can feel free to rant and rave, and edit your posts.
There were many of us on another forum, but now most of us are on the http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum

Have a great time, and post more pictures of every thing.

G.

What 'boat' is that on the roof of your truck dude? I have a surf sit-on kajak but its a bit too cutting edge for me - I fancy getting a double one so the kids can come & have a play on it...

Back