Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1963 FJ45 Project.

The Argus

Country Flag
australia
Thaught I'd post a couple of photos of my newly aquired project for you 40 series Buffs.:icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin:

Attachments

• SAM_0614.JPG
    SAM_0614.JPG
    419.3 KB · Views: 370
  • SAM_0612.JPG
    SAM_0612.JPG
    440.4 KB · Views: 282
Love it! :clap:

What are your plans for it? :think:

Good ah Ben :pray: Hopefully a total restore to orriginal condition :cry:as they are getting a bit thin on the ground. Runs and drives and is totally complete and as you can see body isn't to bad for something that just turned 50 this sorry last year.:icon-biggrin: She'll be going down to my country shed along with my others and will go one the to do list.Brian.

Hi a 45 buffs and I love them good like I have a fj 45 with 2H 4,L and 5 speed box tonytoyota :laughing-rolling:

Hi Brian,
The 45 looks really good, ideal for restoration.
I guesss from your previous post this is a retirement project but am intrigued to know what other projects you have in the country shed!
Regards,

Howdy Rodger:laughing-rolling: Probably to many in the country shed includung the shed :thumbup: But it will keep me busy and of the streets for a couple of years:icon-wink: Any way I can allways shut the door and head of with one of my 8 vintage caravans in tow for a break. Brian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Brian,
The 45 looks really good, ideal for restoration.
I guesss from your previous post this is a retirement project but am intrigued to know what other projects you have in the country shed!
Regards,
Hi Rodger, a bit random really ....do you know Chris Gough?
Its one of those small world moments, for my sins I married his sister

Ooh heck... Do I know Chris Gough?

One of the disadvantages of getting old is that I don't remember names that well, faces yes, names, not so good.
The name is sort of familiar but I've been racking what remains of my brain without success, so would I know him from the world of custom cars, motorcycles or off-roading?

What made you ask?

Regards,

Rodger,
He lives just up the road from you on the road out of Cherin heading up to Laroles....just after the right hand corner & turn off to the quarry.
Have had many fun filled nights in the Vidana does Wan still own it

Sorry for the small hijack, I wish my 45 had he same patina as yours without the ventilation holes...Lol

I bet you finish well before me:thumbup:

Sorry for the off-thread bit... I didn't think of people round here!

Yes, I know Chris. Paths cross occasionally but did you know that he got knocked off his motorcycle last autumn? Was touch and go for a while but he is on the mend, or was last time I saw him.

Juan still owns the Vidana. How come you know the area? Do you know Justin?
So will they know you as bigizzman?

Regards,

I have done a parts search in Oz but can't really find a good spare parts supplier / dealer?
were do you get your parts from or would you recommend anyone?

Back