Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 "P" reg 80 4.2TD (24v) VX manual in Green

You're right. Thanks.

I would've sworn it was Blue!! Post now amended.

You could virtually sell yours and buy one The lad who brought my golf engine off me. I brought his engine with the fucked bottom end:icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's not a 76k car, look at the state of the drives seat. Personally I think that this car has already had a life, rusty tailgate, scuffed bumpers, rusty front bumper, an adjustable tow hitch which looks used and a worn out interior. They couldn't even be bothered to clean it!

I have seen this one listed before, but quite recently, and I'm sure it had over 200k on the clock.

Come on Scott. I'm sure yourself and some of you wonder polish would get it like new in an afternoon:icon-biggrin:

I think that one will need some attention from a bodyshop and a trimmer, rather than some careful detailing!

?
That thing is hanging?! Surely?!
Very local to me and I didn't even think it was worth the 20mile round trip to view when I was looking to buy a few weeks ago.
If it was 3k, might be worth the effort to tidy.
Looks like a local farmers car to me, mileage might be true but abused and treated like an old defender....

?
That thing is hanging?! Surely?!
Very local to me and I didn't even think it was worth the 20mile round trip to view when I was looking to buy a few weeks ago.
If it was 3k, might be worth the effort to tidy.
Looks like a local farmers car to me, mileage might be true but abused and treated like an old defender....

I'd have to agree with you there, I've a couple low mileage vehicles here parked in the fields. It has farmer car written all over it!

Only thing is that MIGHT mean its mechanically really sound, every vehicle I've ever owned looked worse than that when I stopped using it, but except for the ones I crashed they were all still running perfectly......
Still don't think I'd fancy trying to make a start on that body work though, from what I've seen if it looks that bad in the pictures there is probably bailer twine holding on the doors!!

Back