Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1999 with 346k miles, just getting started

MMSBCBA

Country Flag
united_states
Hi all,

I’m new but I’ve been wanting to get involved in restoring my 1999 LC for the last few years. She’s my main vehicle and she still rides like a dream. I’m looking for good idea of where to start and how to start because I’m totally a newbie at this but I want to give “Blanche” the love she deserves.

She’s got over 346, 000 miles and hasn’t given me much trouble at all. I’ve had her for about 7 years, and I’ll never part with her. She has a few dents and scratches but she’s earned them. She’s seen me through a devastating cancer diagnosis and we survived together, and I’ve seen her through a total loss of brakes but we survived that, too. We’re in this thing together.

Any input would be appreciated.

685BDC25-CBDD-46BF-8C75-A02027F2B969.jpeg

Hi all,

I’m new but I’ve been wanting to get involved in restoring my 1999 LC for the last few years. She’s my main vehicle and she still rides like a dream. I’m looking for good idea of where to start and how to start because I’m totally a newbie at this but I want to give “Blanche” the love she deserves.

She’s got over 346, 000 miles and hasn’t given me much trouble at all. I’ve had her for about 7 years, and I’ll never part with her. She has a few dents and scratches but she’s earned them. She’s seen me through a devastating cancer diagnosis and we survived together, and I’ve seen her through a total loss of brakes but we survived that, too. We’re in this thing together.

Any input would be appreciated.

View attachment 155574
Hope ya have fun with the rebuild

Back