Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1hdt Blown Tubo

yorkie7771

Hi All
I have just blown my CT 26 and looking to up grade. Looks like a mind field in aftermarket turbos. Def dont want a cheap Chinese one again. Any idea's and cost would be a big help :)
Cheers in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome.

Are you based in the uk?
To give you an idea on second hand they make £400-£450

if your looking to go bigger Julian from overland cruisers may be able to help. I know he's just upgraded his bit I don't know if he's keeps them in stock.

The cheap turbos you can buy just aren't worth the time fitting them.

Sorry mate im in Oz ! But im English and have family over there and can get shipped easily if its a better option.
Cheers

Hey Dave yes im in the best part of OZ ... QLD ! I spoke to Tim yest about his products, sounds like they are the one to go for . Not cheap at $2k but im not looking for a cheap one :) been there done that

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yikes Fridayman i'm gonna try and forget i read that !

Cheers fridayman I will check them out ! I have to say the feedback i got from Gturbo was great very helpful with there tech stuff and super quick with getting back to me, which seems difficult in this subject with other suppliers

Looks like im going for a Roo systems in Brisbane . Wayne there workshop manager was the most helpful bloke I've come across and they've done stuff to my truck before with great results. Tow'in it to Bris tomorrow :)

Yip, I've heard quite a few stories about dodgy work at Roo too.

Back