Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1kz te fuel pump tweak.

TIANG SOON HO

Country Flag
malaysia
hi, i am new bie here, i heard there was a vidoe here to show how to tweak the 1kz te fuel pump. can any body help?

Hi i have never seen a vid of how to do it but there is a small cap on top of the spill control valve , pull it off with pliers to reveal a lock nut over a smaller nut , loosen the lock and turn the small nut clockwise just a tiny little bit then go for a drive .

Its a very easy thing to do so there's no need to over do it and if you turn it up too much you can end up with a runaway engine that will self destruct .

As i said its a very easy thing to do so turn it up from say 12 to 1 o'clock then test , you can always do it again and again and at some point you will be getting too much exhaust smoke and no power increase . When you reach that point turn it back down an hour .

There's pics on this thread somewhere https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...ic-diesel-tuning-devices.137797/#post-1323181

I hope that will earn us some pics of your truck and a bit more of an introduction :thumbup:

I think I may make a video on this when I find some time, as it'll be very popular for future reference. Plus it's worth mentioning if you do it too much the engine will runaway, redline beyond 5000RPM and you can't turn it off with the key (ask me how I know).

:banana-gotpics:
C'mon now Tiang, lets have some photos.
We're like a big family here. :romance-grouphug:

Back