Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2010 Land Cruiser 200 V8 5700cc

Hi Heidar,

I notice that this post has gone unanswered over the last few days.

It's not particularly my place to say so, but I will, as we usually prefer new members to post a few words of introduction in the... well introduction section of the forum.

That way we get to know you a bit, and contrary to the silence you've experienced, we're a friendly bunch and generally eager to help those with a problem.

My boss has the same vehicle as you, but she's out of country on business at present, and as a 21 yr old 80 Series owner I can't help you.

As soon as she returns I'll get my hands on the "book" and I'll to try to advise.

Please get some details into an introduction, this is a club, a collective of info and we like to know who we're dealing with. :thumbup:

Hi there, I am still fumbling my way around this forum. I have a 5.7US in the UK (they're bloody good aren't they compared to the diesel, provided you look away when you fill up). If you find out how to change to deg C, let me know. I tried with the Toyota software in obd port and still couldn't figure it out. Also, I assume your Nav is a pointless box, I'm wondering if I can get a UK one to work, apparently it won't play non US Nav discs.

How to change the speedometer from miles to km and F to C?
@Heidar Jonsson
Welcome and sorry this thread has gone unnoticed. I also am no help to you as I have an 80 series.
As Clive says, introduce yourself as we like to get to know new members. There's a few on here with 200s. Where abouts in Iceland are you? I visited a couple of years ago and saw some 200s in Rejkyavik.
Photos are also good. We like photos, especially of Icelandic trucks.
Best wishes and good luck with it.
Richard

I forgot all about my promise too. :icon-redface:

Again, if I remember after the New Year, I'll try to get my hands on the manual.

Unsure if this helps at all. But my 105 was converted from km and kmph to miles and mph by a firm called UnderKew Ltd in Eichmond, Surrey. There is a certificate then issues and copies to VOSA ( dvla now?) with details etc.

Regards

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back