Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Well, I cocked that up somehow.....

Evening folks,

Chris has (again) done a great job at piecing together the 2020 calendar Land Cruiser Club. He's picked 12 of the best submissions and...you want to see them, well, vote above how many you'd want.

Price is £13 per calendar this year including postage.
Postage to the EU (i.e. non-UK :dizzy:) - chuck in another £3 please.
Remember - we make nothing from these!

Stock is limited so first come, first served :)
Please use the voting buttons above to order - your order is confirmed once PayPal received.

I will have the calendars next week and, possibly for the first time ever, you will get them before the new year!!!

Edit:
If your details are the same as they were last year then you don't need to send address.
If you've moved or first-time ordering, please send me your postal address.

Thanks to the folks who submitted decent pics and thanks to Chris for sorting them out! :D :D

Edit 2:
Folks, when *gifting* by paypal, please could you mark it as a gift (in turn, I will gift you a calendar :D )
PP take a chunk of money from it which I would rather not absorb or pass on to you.

Last edited:
Sorry folks. I somehow cocked the original up and it seems no one could reply. Not sure what I did dun broke. :(

Anyway, if you able to reply and vote here, that would be great :)

I'll see if I can move the posts and votes over but it does not look like I can. Still hunting.

Regarding payment - paypal please to my name and surname @ gmail .com.
(please don't post it here to check if it's correct. PM me :) )

think I have paid you

I sent the money for two.
Let us know if we need to vote again.

have sent paypal payment for 2 thankyou

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll pay you the old fashioned way with folding money or even older way trading biltong for calendar :laughing-rolling:

I have sent payment for 3, same address please. Thanks for sorting this out every year!

Hi Crispin,

Money sent for 1 please.

I'll PM you now regarding my address because i'm basically very incompetent

N

Money sent for 1. Thanks Chris and Crispin

Putting the PayPal through for one there now. Thanks gents

Money sent for 1. Thanks Chris and Crispin
I've not seen anything from you. Could you send me (privately :)) the transaction ID so I can find it?

I've got everything for everyone above. I should have replied to you in conversation. If you think you've ordered and paid and not heard from me, let me know :)

Money by Paypal last night for one to EU.

Thanks to Chris and Crispin

Regards,

Rodger

I believe I've paid for 1 Crispin, thanks to you and Chris for sorting :)

Money by Paypal last night for one to EU.

Thanks to Chris and Crispin

Regards,

Rodger
Yup, got yours. Apologies, did not reply as I was trying to sort out your other question too :)

Hi Cris, if I’m not too late, can I have 3 please, or whatever’s left if it ain’t 3.

I’ll pm you because I want to pay by cheque and deal with something else at the same time.

Cheers and thanks again to Chris for making all this happen (again).:thumbup:

Morning folk,

I think I have replied and confirmed to everyone that they have a limit-edition (yes, limited! Never again will we print a 2020 calendar :D ) confirmed.

I've got a few remaining so if anyone still wants one, act fast :)

Cheers

Morning folk,

I think I have replied and confirmed to everyone that they have a limit-edition (yes, limited! Never again will we print a 2020 calendar :D ) confirmed.

I've got a few remaining so if anyone still wants one, act fast :)

Cheers

Did you get my PayPal transaction thing ?

Back