Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

24v supply

Paul - the top comment was for you about leisure batteries. The second comment was about the original thread if any one can remember that. It was about getting 24v for a compressor. I said go with a 12v start and use the relay perhaps for a different purpose to get 24v supply.

Yes the passenger side battery is the maion battery. I found that a touch confusing to begin with. But with it now. You need to pick up the bits and bobs on the driver battery by running a flying lead from the starter battery over to the aux battery side where you disconnect the odd bits and re connect them to the new lead. Then you have a totally isolated aux battery.

Trust me I do know the difference between serial and parallax :crazy: I'm sure I think I do at least.

Yes the passenger side battery is the maion battery. I found that a touch confusing to begin with. But with it now. You need to pick up the bits and bobs on the driver battery by running a flying lead from the starter battery over to the aux battery side where you disconnect the odd bits and re connect them to the new lead. Then you have a totally isolated aux battery.
Thanks Chris that all makes sense :thumbup:

Bit of a hijack really, but I put the split charge system next to the change over so that I could just pinch the OEM wiring back to the aux battery. You can come off the battery joiner box thing going to the starter motor too for the feed into the split charge. It's all pretty neat.

I think I've got that....

Any pictures, I can read pictures a lot easier than words :icon-biggrin:

Absolutely Paul. There will be, on my build thread. Just been very wet today so not taken any but I shall capture it.

Thanks Chris, I will keep an eye on your build thread :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back