Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

265/75x16 tyres. BFGs/ Cooper's

Captainoversteer

Supporter
Not sure how much use these are here,possibly 'big enough' for a 90,but I have in my posession a selection of 265/75x16 tyres. They are as follows;-
3x BFG KM2 mt's- brand new,never fitted @£130 a pop
3x Cooper Discoverer STT mud terrain,brand new,never fitted @ £115 a pop
1x Cooper STT as above,used but barely and has had a puncture repair. Ideal spare? @£75
5x General Grabber AT2's,used with at least 10/11mm remaining,possibly even closer to 12mm. One has had a puncture repair but otherwise all in excellent order,looking for about £400
I also have 7x BFG AT in 285/75x16,I have 5 of them currently fitted to my 80,but I'm thinking of upgrading to 315's
2 of them are very good/excellent,1@ 10/11mm,another 1@ 10/11mm but feathered on the outer(white lettered) edge and 3 @ around 8mm. Not sure what to ask for these but hoping to raise a reasonable amount to cover 4x 315's!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I also have a pair of old style BFG MTs in 265/75x16,fairly well used(8mm ish) first sensible offer takes them!
Probably no use to anyone here,but I can mount any of them on a choice of LR rims if needed

How did you end up with so many tyres?

Gra.

I just have a habit of collecting random crap:doh:
I buy/sell a lot of LR bits and have been collecting single tyres for a while in the hope of making up sets,but some things have changed and I need to clear out some stuff

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How much are you looking for for the BFF ats and the grabbers? 285/75/16

send me a pm if you want. Cheers

Dan,

I have received today but nothing before that, so will reply to your PM. Thanks.

Back