Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

3.0 TD Turbo 1KZ-T Exhaust Flange Required

Yorkshire Devil

Does anyone have a 3.0 TD Front Down Pipe, I'm after the flange that bolts onto the turbo as I'm having a custom exhaust fitted and the old flange is quite badly rotted. my vehicle is a Land Cruiser KZJ70 but shares the 1KZ-T turbo so I'm hoping the flanges are the same.

Or does anyone know where I can buy a flange to fit off the shelf?

Are you talking about the short piece that first connects to the exit of the turbo, or the long pipe that connects on from that piece?

The 10mm thick flange that connects to the turbo which inturn is welded to the downpipe.

Last edited:
What size downpipe?
I have two flanges from a 70....both have 97mm centres to the fixing holes.
one has a 60mm pipe stub welded in and is flush on the top(not bad for corrosiion at all)
one has a 54mm pipe and is finished proud by about 6mm (this one is pretty corroded)

You are welcome to both of them. Send me a PM with address, and post them off I shall.

Both are about 8mm thick, send email addy and I can send pics if you want.

Last edited:
what size downpipe?
I have two flanges from a 70....both have 97mm centres to the fixing holes.
One has a 60mm pipe stub welded in and is flush on the top(not bad for corrosiion at all)
one has a 54mm pipe and is finished proud by about 6mm (this one is pretty corroded)

you are welcome to both of them. Send me a pm with address, and post them off i shall.

Both are about 8mm thick, send email addy and i can send pics if you want.
pm sent

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
PM Sent. Don't know what happened last time. I don't know the exact size but its the top flange on the down pipe that goes to the turbo. It needs to be from a 3.0TD KZJ70 and not the Lj70 2.4TD. I don't know if I'm right but I was hoping any car that shares the 1KZ-T turbo had the same flange on top of the down pipe.

They do, i got one from there when they did my pipe, when you go in ask for brenda she has big tits she will sort you out no bovtha !

Back