Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4 x 4 Holidays

G

Hi Alaister/Harv ?
There's some interesting stuff on the 4 x 4 website. I've signed up for the June Russia trip. Due to work committments and forward travel plans I'm not going to make Croatia as well. I could take up to two passengers on the Russia trip if that's of interest to you or anyone else on this board.
Ken

Hi Ken

Thanks for your email. I think i should explain my forum name for you! I'm called Harvey because my old LC's number plate said RV and when the local Bristolians [where my wife and I lived at the time] prounounced it, it sounded like Harvey... so it was just us Oz folk taking the mick with our neighbours... and the name's stuck.

As for the 4x4 holiday... oh i'd love to do the russian trip. But my wife is keen on Europe this year and she's not an experienced offroader and thus i think she'll enjoy the croatia one this year and i'm hoping... it'll make her want to do a longer trip next year.

Have you used world 4x4 before or is this a new experience for you too?

regards
Al
From: [Email address removed]: [Email address removed]C: [Email address removed]bject: 4 x 4 HolidaysDate: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:38:00 +0000
Hi Alaister/Harv ?

There's some interesting stuff on the 4 x 4 website. I've signed up for the June Russia trip. Due to work committments and forward travel plans I'm not going to make Croatia as well. I could take up to two passengers on the Russia trip if that's of interest to you or anyone else on this board.
Ken

Thanks Alaister
My wife's not a great offroader either....that's why I leave her at home ! She has time with her girlie friends and I go and play.
I do understand your situation. The Russia trip is probably not best suited as an introduction for her. Croatia is a beautiful country and the weather will be somewhat better.
Have not used World 4 x4 before. Have spoken with Robb (who runs it) a few times and he seems sound enough. They're having a get together weekend near to Wrexham in March. I was planning to go along with a couple of mates but another committment has reared it's head so it's now looking doubtful, in which case we'll get up there in April and make a camping weekend of it. I understand there's a pretty tough 4 x 4 course about 20 miles from their main site so that's the main attraction.
Keep me posted on your plans - will do likewise
Cheers
Ken
----- Original Message -----
To: Ken Jordan ; [Email address removed]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:41 AM
Subject: RE: 4 x 4 Holidays
Hi Ken

Thanks for your email. I think i should explain my forum name for you! I'm called Harvey because my old LC's number plate said RV and when the local Bristolians [where my wife and I lived at the time] prounounced it, it sounded like Harvey... so it was just us Oz folk taking the mick with our neighbours... and the name's stuck.

As for the 4x4 holiday... oh i'd love to do the russian trip. But my wife is keen on Europe this year and she's not an experienced offroader and thus i think she'll enjoy the croatia one this year and i'm hoping... it'll make her want to do a longer trip next year.

Have you used world 4x4 before or is this a new experience for you too?

regards
Al
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [Email address removed]
CC: [Email address removed]
Subject: 4 x 4 Holidays
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:38:00 +0000
Hi Alaister/Harv ?
Ken
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Back