Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

60 repair manual???

Seamus

Any advice on where to get repair manual for hj60 and which are the best mine is a 1984 5speed 24 volt uk spec.

Hi Mike, I've a spare Max Ellerey one you can have when you come over with Tony or send me a fiver and I will post it you.

Andy

Haynes ones are fairly good and you can get them off ebay but they cover 60's and 80's.

Andy

OT: Whereabouts on the Wirral are you Mike/Seamus?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi I in Wrxham with 24"of snow trees down and I can not get out tonytoyota

:icon-evil:
I'm not sure where "___" is on the Wirral Mike :lol:

I'm in Pensby, currently under a good 6" of snow :shock: Very un-Wirrallike!!!

Wirral

Hope you have some beer in the house Tony :lol:

Gav,

sorry I tried to reply with Parkgate but the site/spellcheck removed it and then it would not allow me to send anything prob because I was sunning myself in Spain back in the snow now :icon-cry:

Tony

hows it going you got out yet?

Andy

I will speak to I will try and get over to you in the next couple of weeks.

nice to be back online but I'm missing that big yellow ball in the sky already. :happy-sunshine:

mike

Ah well, welcome back :icon-cool:

So just down the way from me then :icon-cool:

You going to post us up some pics soon? We loikes 60's...

Hi not out I have a long way to go good to have you back I was pulling tree out of the way on Friday and have dun the propeller shaft on fj45 I wet to see mom and not bin out agen Tony .:violin:

I put a couple of pictures in an album on my profile page. Have you got a 60 then?

I put a couple of pictures in an album on my profile page. Have you got a 60 then?
Looks tidy Mike :icon-cool: Got any plans for it?

I don't have a 60 - got an 80, a 95 & a 100 though :oops: Making my way through the numbers :lol:

Looks tidy Mike :icon-cool: Got any plans for it?

I don't have a 60 - got an 80, a 95 & a 100 though :oops: Making my way through the numbers :lol:

Quite a collection, very nice.

I would like to do it up as a over lander type jack it up a little some nice wheels and tyres snorkel, rack with roof tent or maybe a expedition trailer but something we can stick the mountain bikes in and piss off for the weekend without to much planning or effort as I work away in the week so get little time to sort things and make sure it is mechanically sound but first I need to sort out the rusty arches & lower tailgate, She is pretty solid underneath and has only done 135k so well worth looking after the guy that owned her used to wax oil so never had any body work done and all original paintwork (that's about to change) one of my problems is the wife does not like me spending much time and money on it so got to be done slowly the other is my garage is not big enough and I need to find somewhere to work on it that is not my drive as its a real pain having to make sure anything I do can be put back together so I can drive it back up the side of the house by the end of the day so everything is done in baby steps.

Sorry that turned into a bit of a moan must be tired. :sleeping-sleep:

Mike.

Sounds like us all Mike :lol: Not enough time, money, space or energy to accomplish enough work, rest & play activities in the 24 hours granted to us in a day... Unless your name is Ben of course!!! We should look into getting a communal garage set up locally... :shifty:

I don't mind working on the the drive on the three sunny days that work out for us in the year; its the rest of the time that's the pain.

Plans sound right; they look great with a lift. Let me know when you are ready to take delivery of your expedition trailer... I have a Sankey that would look perfect behind your truck :shhh:

Communal workshop sounds good it's just finding something affordable.

Back