Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 parts clearout - some old, some new, some free

Will take the pod but leave the stubs. How are you going to distribute?

Hi Byron,

I'm not sure I do. I've posted a picture above in reply to Chas that shows all the centre caps I have. If any are of interest they are FOC.

Hi Lorin

If Chas does not want it then the 2nd cap down in the left hand row would suit me :). Over to you @Chas :wink:.

Thanks, hope this clear out does not get too stressful for you :grimacing:.

Byron

Hi Lorin

If Chas does not want it then the 2nd cap down in the left hand row would suit me :). Over to you @Chas :wink:.

Byron
All yours Byron, none of them match mine.

The top two are from standard 15 inch rims on the early 12v lorin.
The silver is an 80 one and the others are off a Gs or gx 80 with steel rims.

image.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Lorin

Byron

All yours Byron. If you're going to Lincomb or the overland show I could bring it along. Otherwise, I can post for the cost of postage - just PM me your address. No charge for the cap.

No charge for the caps Ben. As per Byron above, if you're going to Lincomb or the overland show I could bring them along. Otherwise, I can post for the cost of postage - just PM me your address.
Fantastic Lorin, Will do

No charge for the caps Ben. As per Byron above, if you're going to Lincomb or the overland show I could bring them along. Otherwise, I can post for the cost of postage - just PM me your address.
Hi Lorin. How much for the used cv s
Please. Would be handy spares for my off roader 80.cheers gav

Back