Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series dog guard

I got one of these for £11 on e-bay, just up the road. Actually it's a bit crap. It's a rubbish fit and hard to lock into place without distorting the roof. I have hacked it up and integrated it into my drawer system. I dunno if it's universal, but t doesn't make any sense in terms of shape.

Chris

Yes Hack it up and integrate into drawer system - thats exactly what i'm going to do with it! £11 was a steal for yours but even at £40 I think it is a lot cheaper than i could make it for and the price of replacing the interior would be a lot more. Its nice to a have a piece of genuine kit as well:icon-cool: hope the dogs like it,,,,,

If you do ever decide to make your own instead of cutting up this one phrase let me know as I've been after a genuine dog guard for ages, and I must have missed this one. If you need a genuine Hilux guard I have one of those of you'd like to cut that up instead?

dont hold your breath Dan, but if it it doesn't suit for any reason I'll give you first refusal.

Thanks very much, I'll have to remember to check eBay more often.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
its amazing what you can pick up if you trawl all the second hand websites. I recently got a brand new. genuine toyota 80series wrap-round bullbar on gumtree dublin for €100. it had been in the guys garage for over 10years and came with original receipt and fitting kit and was only about 2miles away. not bad after 2 years looking for one! Karl webster is also good for bits and bobs so you should drop him a wish list in case he comes across anything.

p.s thanks for the link lorin. I only realised that these existed a few weeks ago when a neighbour gave me a toyota sales brochure from 1993 and they were listed in the extras section at the back. never thought i'd actually find one though!

Back