Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series or 105 Series

Good find, the rear locker isn't working. I guess most of the time it's a fuse or the actuator that's the fault?

They rust away and a new one is 400 odd quid

I think that you'll find that's our very own Stef selling that. Many of you may not know him, but he was a regular at Lincomb.

Aircon pump is missing too

Last edited:
Good find, the rear locker isn't working. I guess most of the time it's a fuse or the actuator that's the fault?

Most of the time if its not working it needs replacing. there's a fair bit of ally/ferrous interaction goes on down there. Its rarely electrics as the Toyota electrics are usually very reliable.

Just got some internal pictures and let's just say it's not."mint" inside.

I will have my dads good low mileage 1997 24v Amazon available soon.

Depends how much of a rush you’re in.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello Steve,
Have you seen the LHD 200 series in eblag for under £16k?
New bumpers, tyres, lift and winch would turn it into a very capable machine

me n rosy took a peak at that the other day, its got a sticker on the side from one of the tour companies (cant remember which one) couldnt nose about too much as the place was shut and dint want to set off the car alarms as they were parked quite close

me n rosy took a peak at that the other day, its got a sticker on the side from one of the tour companies (cant remember which one) couldnt nose about too much as the place was shut and dint want to set off the car alarms as they were parked quite close

Funny how the Amersham-Chesham area seems to be a hotbed of second-hand Cruisers.

Funny how the Amersham-Chesham area seems to be a hotbed of second-hand Cruisers.
Yeah, but it wasnt from "The Chesham One" like one of the previous posts

(actually can't remember if it was this thread, higgy posted it a few days ago, Karhouse, chesham)

Back