Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series rear Gullwing Doors

I’ve used a different source for the outer seal as the one I was using shrunk back over time. Fingers crossed this one should stay put.

Great.
One left then. :icon-biggrin:
Hi, been a member since June 2018 and was looking on the forum to see about leaking sliding windows and came across this thread about wing versions.
Just wondering if this could be an option if I've understood it correctly?
1 set left.... but unsure about the hinges as 3 arrived damaged?
If you've finalised price... I'm not too far away... Bournemouth. .
Pm me if you can and let me know ..
Email is happypatking at gmail.com
Had the 93 TD 12V manual over 20 years and needs some TLC.. rear lower sills are ventilation and drainage features atm!
Thanks Pat

Attachments

• 20211217_122030.jpg
    20211217_122030.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 26
Hi Pat, you have a PM. I’ll also try and email since I haven’t yet heard from you.
Best
Rich

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’m told hinges will be with me at the end of Feb. Don’t hold your breath though. :angry-screaming:

Hallo @StarCruiser. I'm Edo from Italy, desert rally photographer (Dakar) and brand new on this forum. I want to ask you if you are still producing the gullwings. I'm interested in a pair for my 1996 HDJ80 with fixed rear windows.

Thank you...

Hello, I got my gull wings delivered last week and got round to fitting them this weekend. They are brilliant, I can't stop walking past and opening them up just because I can! Fitting them took about 40 minutes per side but it is worth having a second person to help.

Thank you Starcruiser - well worth it!

RobIMG_2013.jpeg

Dear Father Starcruiser mine name izz stive eye dwiv unn undredd LaNddcwoosir and wood lic sum wnndoes foor mi twuck i 7 1s ah bugger twuck zan yuors ass it's its ah hundwedd n ot um 8 0 lic yuors kun yu gat mi summ off deem winjoes wiff du darrc blak foor mi plizz mi mummy saays toow saa fhanc yuo 9leece stive

Nah went and seen a regression therapist earlier today and when that was written the effects had not quite worn off but as you can see by the evidence regression therapy worked very well for me anyway do please excuse me as I have forgotten to change into my big boy pants and these are chaffing something chronic
Patrick Patrick does not eat smarties just the occasional recreational cigarette see you in a week and a few days

No excuse needed buddy. Looking forward to it. Be good to see you again. I'm guessing Patrick's coming too.

Dont know whether to keep calling him Patrick Patrick or as you have put it Patrick's or maybe The Patricks could be Patrick Echo but yes the fruit of my loins will be there as I need someone to put up the tent and do the washing up and to pick up the dog logs spose could get him to do odd jobs for other members if he wants some spending money for the weekend and before anyone suggests it he is my son not a rent boy but a financial arrangement could be agreed upon and favourable rates are available at less than the government recommend recompense but not by much as filling up 6ft 4in with food don aff cost sum

Back