Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series review

The Perfect review, Just how id have done it...... The Aerial had me in stitches.... Top Lad! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Lol.

Yeah, that aerial couldn't of performed better for the camera.

I saw this guy reviewing a defender recently. Hilarious. He gave it a good slating. I can't find it but I'm sure someone on here might

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
He was lucky to have a good one. Seriously though, all very funny, but I've said it before - if LR had made a decent job of making it, the Landcruiser as we know it would probably have been consigned to the history books. In production terms there's typically 3 things that the producer has to focus on and if you can hit at least two out of three, you've a reasonable chance. In this case it was probably 'comfortable, capable and reliable'. Well, they only hit one. And that just doesn't work. Especially because the Cruiser hits all three. You can argue all you like that a Defender is MORE capable, but it still doesn't hit comfortable and reliable.

I think the funniest thing is all the 'yes, you're right' comments from Landie owners!!!

In a similar vein.

From 2 minutes. It's still part of the straight through crew but is it someone on here?

That was on eBay a couple of years ago but didn’t move for months and months. I think its celebrity former owner once described it as so vast that if your dog died in the boot it would take two weeks for the stench to reach the driver’s seat.

Back