Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series speed senders

Excellent. The bloke is going to be wondering what the hell's going on.

I asked him about supplies and he told me that he gets them from a breaker in the UK. Somewhere in the Peak District I understand. He just washes them in benzine and posts them out.

Two left now I've ordered one!

Andy

I feel a little left out here, my Landcruiser being full Victorian spec. has a speedo turned by an old fashioned cable, similar to the one used for hauling coal wagons up steep gradients and seems super reliable. Have absolutely no idea what year they went all sensory?:confusion-scratchh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I need to declare that I have no connection nor interest in this seller who must now surely be thinking of retiring to the Caribbean!!

Mine arrived yesterday in probably the best packaging I've had for a while!

Andy

Mine too. Look bang on.

Same here, awesome!

Cheers Chris for pointing us in the right direction :)

Well all I can say is ....

:eusa-dance::banana-dreads::happy-cheerleaderk::happy-cheerleaderk::happy-cheerleaderk::happy-cheerleaderk::happy-cheerleaders::romance-heart:

Not that I've put mine on yet, but thanks for the heads up on these chris

Andy

The old one was very loose compared to the new one. There was no rotational resistance at all.

Mines also arrived. It's the worst fake Carbon Monoxide detector I've ever seen.

I dare say we were all thinking exactly the same Frank! Yes.

This speed sensor is just a 2 contact switch which goes on/off 4 times every revolution of the mini spindle. I have an intermittent fault where my green "cruise" light does not come on. Would a fault in the speed sensor cause this ? It comes on if I press the stalk even with the speed sensor disconnected.

Back