Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series washer pump wiring

I'm going to keep it a secret. :dance:

No, I am upstairs watching telly, we have had three power cuts today, it's pouring with rain and I am not rummaging around in the garage at this time of night. I'll dig it it tomorrow. Were you wanting to fit them tonight? :lol: :lol:

Chris

Jon Wildsmith said:
Are those the 100 series tripple squirters with the pipe connection pointing the wrong way, or something else? Hopefully the 100 series ones because I have some of those :)
Presume Chris has the Hilux ones that Ian sold a few sets of last year? Dunno whether they're the same as the 100 series ones though.. but I suspect you know the answer :D

I'll have to ask Ian seeing as Chris is keeping it a secret :lol:

If all else fails, I can have a look for the part no's tonight as I also acquired a set from Ian that are waiting in my shed for a not-rainy day to be fitted!

I searched for Ian's thread when he sold all his stock as he listed the numbers there but the thread must have expired.

Yes, they were from Ian. Seriously, I'll get the number when I go in the garage. They are in the cupboard at the back and I have to shift everything to get in there. And as you know Jon, it's filthy in there.

Chris

Ok for all the needy peeps, here you go.

85382-60050

Can I go back to bed now? I'll stick up a pick of the pump position when I get a chance.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So the 100 series nozzle then ;)
Thanks for wading through your garage for us, Chris! Sleep tight :violin:

Typical, rubbed my trousers against something and got filthy. Man I need to tidy up in there again. I need some really good shelving to get stuff up off the floor. Not MM stuff - proper metal stuff. And a bigger garage. And...

Zzzzzzzzzz

Thanks Chris :) Still like to know what numbers you have Andrew if they're different?

I'll try and check, Jon, but I'm 99% sure they'll be the same - I got mine from Ian in his closing down sale.

Back